|Thylane Blondeau Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 2001|
Thylane Blondeau is a French model known for her successful modeling career. She has done endorsement work for brands like Jean Paul Gaultier and Dolce & Gabbana. She has graced the covers of popular magazines like Vogue, Marie Claire, and Jalouse. Thylane has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Thylane Léna-Rose Loubry Blondeau
Model, Singer, Actress
- Father – Patrick Blondeau (Former Soccer Player)
- Mother – Véronika Loubry (Actress and Television Presenter)
- Siblings – Ayrton-Romeo Blondeau (Younger Brother)
Thylane Blondeau is represented by –
- IMG Models (Mother Agency)
- Uno Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- William Morris Endeavor
Movie, Soundtrack, Musical
Vocals, Drums, Piano
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Thylane Blondeau has dated –
- Raphaël Le Friant (2017-2018) – Thylane was first linked with the Instagram star Raphaël Le Friant at the end of the summer of 2017. In August 2017, he shared a picture of them with identical hand tattoos that combined to form a butterfly. This certainly gave more wind to their dating rumors. He solidified these rumors in December 2017 by posting a picture of them on his Instagram. In between, it was even rumored that they had got engaged as she shared a picture of them with matching rings. They seem to have separated in early 2018.
- Oscar Bimes (2018) – In June 2018, Oscar Bimes confirmed his relationship with Thylane on Instagram by sharing a picture of them kissing. Oscar is the son of Christian Bimes who has worked at French Tennis Federation. They seemed to have split by the end of the year.
- Milane Meritte (2019-Present) – French Disc Jockey Milane Meritte and Thylane made their relationship official on Instagram in January 2019. Since then, they have been found together on multiple dates in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
She has French ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’, ‘blonde’, etc.
- Blue eyes
- Fuller Lips
- High cheekbones
- Pouty lips
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
In 2017, Thylane Blondeau was signed as a brand ambassador for L’Oreal Paris.
She has even endorsed Lolita Lempicka perfumes in the past.
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the leading fashion brands such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Dolce & Gabbana, and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Her popularity on various social media platforms. She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
As a Singer
She has lent her voice to the Belle soundtrack of her movie, Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues.
In 2015, she made her theatrical film debut in the family adventure film, Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues.
Thylane Blondeau Favorite Things
- Style Icons – Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne, and Barbara Palvin
- Store In Paris – Colette
- Night Out Look – Leather pants, high heels or boots, and a black tee
- Footwear – NMD Adidas Boots
- Prized Possession – Chanel Jacket that was gifted by her mother
Source – WMagazine.com
Thylane Blondeau Facts
- She made her debut at the Cannes Film Festival at the age of 15 as L’Oreal asked her to represent the brand at the 2016 edition of the popular film festival.
- At the age of 7, she had her first photoshoot, which was done by the famous photographer Dani Brubaker.
- She was placed on the 2nd spot in the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017 list.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 4 by walking the runway for the popular fashion designer, Jean-Paul Gaultier.
- At the age of 10, she was featured on the Vogue Paris supplement Vogue Enfants. It caused controversy as she was dressed as an adult.
- In 2015, she signed a representation contract with IMG Models.
Featured Image by Thylane Blondeau / Instagram