|Alejandro Speitzer Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1995|
Alejandro Speitzer is a Mexican actor, singer, model, guitarist, and producer. He is best known for his role as Pablo in the TV series The Club in 2019. He initially gained prominence for starring in TV series such as Aventuras en el tiempo (2001), Hoping Heart (2011-2012), and Como dice el dicho (2011-2014).
Alejandro Sánchez Speitzer
Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
As a kid, he was trained in acting at the Televisa Children’s Artistic Education Center.
Actor, Producer, Singer, Guitarist, Model
- Mother – Gina
- Siblings – Carlos Sánchez Speitzer (Older Brother) (Actor)
Alejandro Speitzer is represented by –
- Celebrity Management México (Manager) in Mexico City, Mexico
- Antonio Abeledo (Manager) in Madrid, Spain
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alejandro Speitzer has dated –
- Samadhi Zendejas
- Minnie West (2014-2019)
- Ester Expósito (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Athletic physique
Alejandro Speitzer has endorsed brands such as Ellesse.
Alejandro Speitzer Favorite Things
- Goalkeeper – Guillermo Ochoa
- Soccer Players – Bruno Valdez, Oribe Peralta
- Painter – Diego Rivera
- Food – Seafood, Bread
- Soccer Club – Barcelona
- Soccer Club During the 2018 FIFA World Cup Final – Croatia
- Croatian Soccer Player – Ivan Perišić
Source – Instagram, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
Alejandro Speitzer Facts
- Growing up, Alejandro did not live with his father but had a good relationship.
- He moved from Culiacán, Sinaloa to Mexico City at a young age.
- Alejandro made his acting debut at the age of 5. He had a recurring role in the Mexican mini-TV series Ray of Light (2000). His mother accompanied him wherever he went because she promised she would support him unconditionally.
- One of his dreams was to appear on a theater stage in a Mexican musical Vaselina, which he fulfilled in 2012.
- Alejandro won an award in the category of “Best Young Lead Actor” at the 32nd TVyNovelas Awards in 2014.
- Alejandro has a pet cat and used to have a pet pig named Lola, born around February 2014.
- He and his ex-girlfriend Minnie West created a joint production company, Wetzer Films, in 2015.
- He drinks both white and red wine in moderation.
- Alejandro has a sweet tooth and likes donuts.
- He went to Alejandro Sanz‘s concert in late January 2016 and had the chance to meet the singer afterward.
- Alejandro enjoys activities such as hiking, swimming, and playing board games such as backgammon.
- He has a passage from the Bible tattooed on his back that reads “Todo lo que se quiere debajo del cielo tiene su hora.” It translates to “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.”
- Alejandro also has a tattoo symbolizing his grandmother’s life on the wrist of his right hand.
- He has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
- He has appeared on the cover of the March 2018 issue of Ximena magazine, commemorating its 2nd anniversary.
- According to him, the worst fashion trend is Crocs shoes/sandals.
- He doesn’t have a particular grooming routine besides exercising regularly.
- Alejandro thinks that the best investment for any man is having as many white T-shirts because they can ‘save’ any outfit.
- In his opinion, residents of Mexico should be more open-minded toward “extravagant” fashion items and not stare or gossip about people that dress differently.
- In May 2019, a thief stole his father’s bicycle. Because he was caught on camera, Alejandro posted his face publicly hoping he’ll be caught.
- Alejandro does not like Argentinian former soccer player Diego Maradona, nor Brazilian soccer player Neymar.
Featured Image by Alejandro Speitzer / Instagram