Lucy Katherine Pinder
Winchester, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
Lucy Pinder attended the Westgate Secondary School in Winchester. She was also enrolled at the sixth form Peter Symonds College. Upon completing her school education, she had 11 GCSEs and two A levels.
After completing her school education, she was preparing to study English literature and film at the University of Winchester. However, she decided against it after her modeling career took off.
Actress and model (Retired)
- Mother – Jenny Pinder
- Siblings – Emily Pinder (Older Sister)
Lucy Pinder is represented by
- London based Polly’s Agency.
- International Artists Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy Pinder has dated
- Daniel Hooper – When she was discovered in 2003, she had been dating Daniel Hooper for about three years. In her interviews, she revealed that her boyfriend, who worked as a carpenter wasn’t fussed with the additional attention she was receiving after she had become a model. But it seems it did eventually become too much for them as they decided to go their separate ways.
- Tim Tebow (2009) – Lucy was rumored to be dating professional NFL player Tim Tebow. They were reportedly pictured standing together at a public spot. However, the quality of the picture wasn’t very clear and their relationship was never officially confirmed.
- Chris Evans (2015) – Pinder was linked with Hollywood star Chris Evans, who plays the role of Captain American in Marvel movies in the start of 2015 by leading American and British tabloids. The base of these rumors was their playful date at the Disney California Adventure Park at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim. They were pictured having fun on the Grizzly Rapids ride and were later strolling around.
Race / Ethnicity
- Voluptuous assets
- Prominent nose
- Elongated chin
39-26-34.5 in or 99-66-88 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Lucy Pinder appeared in a series of 5 provocative and raunchy internet adverts for the deodorant brand, Lynx in 2011. These adverts were slammed for having crossed the line.
She also did a print ad for Lynx shower gel in 2011. The adverts created quite a stir and were rebuked for its s*xual content and were eventually banned by the regulators.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular English glamour models.
- Having posed for some of the most famous publications such as FHM, Nuts, Loaded, and Daily Star.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the comedy-horror movie, Strippers vs Werewolves as Carmilla.
First TV Show
In 2004, Lucy made her first TV show appearance in the British series Dream Team as herself.
To prepare for her stint on Celebrity Big Brother, she followed a specialized workout plan. She also decided to quit booze to further speed up her weight loss program.
Lucy Pinder Favorite Things
- Soccer Team – Southampton FC
Source – IMDb.com
Lucy Pinder Facts
- Lucy was discovered in the summer of 2003, by a freelance photographer, on the beach in Bournemouth while sunbathing. The photographer took her topless pictures on the same day with her permission.
- In 2005 and 2006, the popular FHM magazine placed her on #16 and #35 spots respectively in the list featuring “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- She has worked as an ambassador for Kick 4 Life charity, which works to raise funds using football and they are used to fight disease and poverty in developing countries.
- She has done activism work for a number of wildlife-related charities such as David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation, and International Animal Rescue and Tiger Time.
- Her original artworks were put on sale in auctions held to raise funds for charities such as Keech Hospice Care and Sports For All.
- She has been active in her support for MCAC (Male Cancer Awareness Campaign). In December 2013, she even participated in the five-mile “London Strut” awareness initiative to raise awareness for testicular cancer.
- In her free time, she loves to bake.
- In January 2009, she participated in the reality TV competition, Celebrity Big Brother. However, she was the first contestant to be evicted from the house.
- The Australian magazine Ralph gave her the title of ”The Best Br*asts in the World” in 2007.
- She used to write a weekly advice column called “The Truth About Women” in Nuts magazine.
Featured Image by Kanonkas / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0