|Luke Kleintank Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1990|
Luke Kleintank is an American actor who is known for having been cast as Finn Abernathy in Max, Joe Blake in The Man in the High Castle, Noah Newman in The Young and the Restless, and Chris Minor in No Ordinary Family. In addition to that, he has also appeared in shows and movies like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Greek, Pretty Little Liars, Bones, Person of Interest, Gossip Girl, The Good Wife, Phantom Halo, Max, The Goldfinch, Midway, Dark House, and Parenthood.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Luke Kleintank participated in a number of stage productions during his high school years.
- Father – Roger Kleintank
- Mother – Melody Kleintank
- Siblings – He has 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
- Others – Alfred Robert Kleintank (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth Grace Edwards (Paternal Grandmother), Donald E. Woodall (Maternal Grandfather), Thelma Hampton (Maternal Grandmother)
Luke Kleintank has been signed with Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Kleintank has dated –
- Christina Vignaud (2018-Present) – He got engaged to Christina Vignaud, daughter of diplomat Juan Carlos Vignaud, in December 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Luke Kleintank is of Dutch, German, English, and French descent.
- Sports a beard
- Beautiful eyes
Luke Kleintank Facts
- At the age of 2, he shifted to Guadalajara, Mexico, along with his family and they lived there for 3 years. He also learned English and Spanish.
- After that, he was raised in Stevensville, Maryland, where he lived for 12 years.
- Luke Kleintank was 5 years old when his mother introduced him to acting. He once recounted, “She threw me into my first play, Carnival. Made a part for me. That’s when I knew I wanted to act”.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Nick Di Santo in the 2014 horror film, Dark House, in which he co-starred alongside Tobin Bell, Lesley-Anne Down, and Alex McKenna.
- He has played Finn Abernathy in Bones, a crime procedural comedy-drama television series.
- Luke loves spending time with his family.
- He was cast in the recurring role of Travis Hobbs in the teen drama mystery-thriller television series, Pretty Little Liars, between 2013 and 2014.
- From 2015 to 2018, Luke Kleintank brought to life the character of Joe Blake, a new recruit to the underground American Resistance who is actually an agent working for the SS under Obergruppenführer John Smith, in the dystopian alternate history television series, The Man in the High Castle. The show depicts a parallel universe where the Axis powers of Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan rule the world after their victory in World War II.
- During his leisure time, he enjoys whitewater rafting, singing, dancing, writing music, and geocaching.
Featured Image by Greg2600 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0