|Manu Rios Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1998|
Manu Rios is a famous Spanish social media personality, actor, and singer who is known for playing the role of Gavroche in the theater production of Les Miserables and also for displaying his dancing talent on the show Tú sí que vales. As a singer, he has released the cover of numerous popular songs on his YouTube channel. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter. Manu also has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 1 million subscribers.
Manu Rios Fernandez
Calzada, Calatrava, Spain
Social Media Star, Singer, Actor
- Father – Manoli
- Mother – Julian
- Siblings – Josemy (Older Brother)
Manu is represented by Greg Smith.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Spanish descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He is rumored to be Gay.
- Green eyes
- Thick eyebrows
He has endorsed GlassesUSA through his Instagram account.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Gavroche in an adaptation of Les Miserables in 2010
- Displaying his dancing talent on Tú sí que vales
As a Singer
First TV Show
Manu has appeared in several TV shows such as Tú sí que vales and Cántame cómo pasó.
Manu Rios Favorite Things
- Music – Indie, Alternative, Pop/Rock
- Song – Fools by Troye Sivan
- Artists – Rihanna, Adele, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, and One Direction
Source – YouTube
Manu Rios Facts
- In 2010, Manu was selected for the role of “Gavroche” in the musical Les Miserables at the Teatro Lope de Vega in Madrid.
- He started his show career at the age of 9 after receiving a call from the production team of a regional TV show Cantando en Familia.
- His family owns two dogs named, Currillo and Howard.
- When he isn’t working, he can be found doing dancing, singing, photographing, or surfing the Internet.
- Rios was a part of the Parchís teen band in the past and played a role in the 2012 musical ‘Don Pepito’.
- In November 2021, he won the “Best Actor” award at the 2021 Hombres Esquire Awards for his role in the Spanish thriller teen drama series Elite.
Featured Image by Manu Rios / Instagram