|Ni-ki Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ni-ki is a Japanese singer, songwriter, dancer, musician, and television personality who is the main dancer, vocalist, and maknae of the South Korean boy band, Enhypen, formed by Belift Lab. The group made its debut on November 30, 2020, with the extended play Border: Day One which won the Gaon Chart Music Award for “New Artist of the Year – Physical” in 2021.
Ni-ki, Super Dancer, Little Michael Jackson
Ni-ki has taken dance and ballet lessons.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Musician, Television Personality
- Sibling – He has an older sister who is a year older than him.
Ni-ki has been signed with Belift.
6 ft or 183 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Joined earlobes
- Beauty spots on his face
Ni-ki Favorite Things
- Ice-cream Flavor – Mint chocolate
- Subject – PE
- Color – Black
- Season – Spring
- Ni-ki started dancing to Michael Jackson’s songs when he was just 3 years old.
- His Enhypen bandmates include Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Heeseung.
- Enhypen was formed through the male group survival reality show I-Land and it derives its name from the symbol Hyphen (-), which creates new meanings including “Connection, Discovery, & Growth”. The group aims “to come together to connect, discover, and grow together to create a new act.”
- Before Ni-ki took part in I-Land, he trained for 8 months and eventually wrapped up his journey on the 4th spot. He was also named the best dancer in the show.
- Along with 2 eliminated contestants named Hanbin and Nicholas, he performed SuperM‘s Jopping in the first episode of I-Land.
- Ni-ki has credited dumplings as his “soul food”.
- He considers a pair of his dance shoes as his most treasured item.
- Enhypen‘s debut EP titled Border: Day One included songs like Given-Taken, Let Me In (20 CUBE), and Flicker and it reached number #2 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, Japan Hot Albums (Billboard Japan) chart, and Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart. It was certified ‘Platinum’ by South Korea (KMCA).
- Border: Day One was also included in lists like MTV’s “The Best K-Pop B-Sides of 2020”, Dazed’s “The 40 Best K-pop Songs of 2020”, and BuzzFeed’s “35 Songs That Helped Define K-Pop In 2020”.
- Ni-ki is left-handed.
- He has a dog named Bisco.
- According to him, three words that describe him are “absorptive”, “dance”, and “concentration”.
- Ni-ki has once been a backup dancer for SHINee.
- He enjoys playing soccer, watching movies, and dancing.
- One of his many skills includes the ability to memorize a choreography in just 10 minutes.
Featured Image by Enhypen / Instagram