|Park Sung-hoon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Sung-hoon is a former South Korean figure skater, singer, songwriter, dancer, musician, and television personality who is known for being the vocalist, dancer, and visual of the South Korean idol group, Enhypen. The group made its debut on November 30, 2020, with the extended play Border: Day One which won the Gaon Chart Music Award for “New Artist of the Year – Physical” in 2021. Moreover, during his stint as a figure skater, he became the 2015 novice gold medalist of the Asian Figure Skating Trophy and the 2015 novice gold medalist of Lombardia Trophy as well as the 2016 and 2017 junior silver medalist. He made his international junior debut during the 2016-17 figure skating season.
Sunghoon, Ice Prince (chosen by himself), Figure Skate Prince, ENHYPEN’s Handsome Member
Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Park Sung-hoon studied at Pangok High School.
Former Figure Skater, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Musician, Television Personality
- Sibling – Park Yeji (5-years Younger Sister)
Park Sung-hoon has been signed with Belift.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Park Sung-hoon is of South Korean descent.
- Dimpled smile
- Lean physique
Park Sung-hoon Favorite Things
- Season – Autumn
- Ice-cream Flavor – Coffee
- Color – White
Park Sung-hoon Facts
- He was 9 years old when he started figure skating.
- Park Sung-hoon won silver medals in the 2013 novice competition and in the 2014 junior competition of the South Korean Figure Skating Championships.
- His Enhypen bandmates include Jay, Jake, Heeseung, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-Ki.
- He trained under Big Hit Entertainment along with his Enhypen bandmates Heeseung, Jay, and Jungwon.
- Enhypen was formed through the male group survival reality show I-Land and it derives its name from the symbol Hyphen (-). The group aims “to come together to connect, discover and grow together to create a new act.”
- Before participating in I-Land, Park Sung-hoon trained for 2 years and a month.
- Alongside Jay, he performed together NCT U‘s The 7th Sense in the first episode of I-Land.
- Enhypen‘s debut EP titled Border: Day One included songs like Given-Taken, Let Me In (20 CUBE), and Flicker and it reached number #2 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, Japan Hot Albums (Billboard Japan) chart, and Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart. It was certified ‘Platinum’ by South Korea (KMCA).
- Border: Day One was also included in lists like MTV’s “The Best K-Pop B-Sides of 2020”, Dazed’s “The 40 Best K-pop Songs of 2020”, and BuzzFeed’s “35 Songs That Helped Define K-Pop In 2020”.
- Park Sung-hoon enjoys listening to hip hop.
- He has a dog named Gaeul who was born on July 8, 2017.
- If he could eat only one thing for the rest of his life, he would eat samgyeopsal.
- He is quite good at contemporary dance.
- Park Sung-hoon doesn’t like mint chocolate, hats, and bugs.
- According to him, three words that describe him are “The Little Prince”, “ice”, and “luxury”.
Featured Image by Enhypen / Instagram