|Kevin Quinn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Kevin Quinn is an American actor, singer, and songwriter known for appearing in popular films and TV shows like Bunk’d and Adventures in Babysitting. He has released the covers of popular songs and has appeared in the TV commercials for brands like AquaDuck. Kevin has a mild social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Kevin Gerard Quinn
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kevin Quinn attended New Trier High School, Winnetka, Illinois and graduated in 2015.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Brian Quinn (Advertising Executive)
- Mother – Tamara Quinn (Founder of Pulling Down the Moon)
- Siblings – Courtney Quinn (Twin Sister)
Kevin Quinn is managed by –
- Samantha Crisp, Talent Agent, The Kohner Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- John Baldasare, Manager, Velocity Entertainment Partners (VEP), Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Adri Palmieri and Cindy Guagenti, Publicists, Baker Winokur Ryder Public Relations (BWR), Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Chad M. Christopher, Legal Representative, Stone, Genow, Smelkinson, Binder & Christopher, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Pop, Country, Pop Rock
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Green with a hint of blue
- Toned Body
- Blue-Green eyes
Kevin Quinn has appeared in a commercial for AquaDuck.
Best Known For
- His appearance in many Disney Channel series and TV movies such as Bunk’d and Adventures in Babysitting.
- Being the youngest contestant, at 15 years, in the season 12 of American Idol. He ended at top 60 male singers in the show.
As a Singer
He has released the cover of popular songs like Skinny Love by Bon Iver and Gravity by John Mayer.
Kevin made his theatrical film debut as Brian Sudermill in the 2018 film Canal Street.
First TV Show
In 2011, he made his TV show debut as Xander on Disney Monstober.
Kevin Quinn Favorite Things
- Movie – The Breakfast Club (1985)
- Place On Earth – Family summer house in Wisconsin
Kevin Quinn Facts
- After completing his high school, he relocated with his parents to Los Angeles to pursue his music and acting career.
- Growing up, Kevin was into sports and played soccer, baseball and was on the rowing team in high school.
- He considers his twin sister, Courtney Quinn as his best friend.
- He often volunteers at Enriching Lives through Service club to work with autistic children and children with special needs.
- Kevin studied voice recording under Emmy Award winner, Gary Fry as one of Midwest Young Artists.
- At 16, he wrote his first original song titled “When You Were Mine” with his friend Will Tilson.
- He can speak in Spanish.
- While in high school, he had a band called The Whom.
- He is inspired by talented musicians like Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, John Legend, Sting, and The Beatles.
- His least favorite food is the baby corn.
- His hidden talent is ice skating.
- If he could hang out with one person, it would be Paul McCartney.
- His loves to read, write, watch classic movies, and spend time outside.
- Visit his official website @ www.kevingquinn.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Kevin Quinn / Instagram