|Melissa Molinaro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1982|
Melissa Molinaro is a Canadian-American singer, actor, dancer, choreographer, and model who has been cast in several shows and movies such as How I Met Your Mother, Jersey Shore Shark Attack, Hit the Floor, Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, Command Performance, The Game, Brothers, Second Generation Wayans, School Dance, Honey 2, The Young and the Restless, The Hillz, Prep, Making The Band 3, Exposed, Grounded for Life, High Crimes, Happy Family, and Journey of Redemption.
Melissa Ann Smith
Melissa Molinaro, Melissa S., Meliss, Mimi, Issa, Melissa Smith
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
When young, she used to go to Deborah’s Stage Dance Door Performing Arts Academy.
Singer, model, actor, choreographer, dancer
- Father – Stephen Smith
- Mother – Divina Smith (Former Miss Italia)
- Siblings – Nicholas Smith (Brother)
- Others – Flore Antonio Molinaro (Maternal Grandfather), Carmela Scovino (Maternal Grandmother)
Melissa Molinaro has been signed with –
- The Characters Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Daniel Hoff Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Interscope Records, Maleca Records
Her net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melissa Molinaro has dated –
- Reggie Bush (2011) – American football running back, Reggie Bush dated Melissa for a quarter from May 2011 to September 2011.
- Bryan Kowalski (2011-Present) – In October 2011, Melissa started dating an American personality, Bryan Kowalski. After just more than 2 years of dating, the couple got engaged in December 2013 and got married in 2016. They have been blessed with 2 children – a daughter named London Rose Kowalski (b. February 4, 2019) and a son named Kingston Reign Kowalski (b. July 11, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
Melissa Molinaro is of English descent on her father’s side and has Italian roots on her mother’s side.
- Short stature
- Sexy voluptuous build
37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
As a model, she has appeared in commercials or promotional shoots for Best Buy, Coca-Cola, Detroit Automotive Show, Del Taco, Dickies Girls, KIA Cars, Miss Fitness, Microsoft, McDonald’s, Nappytabs, Nivea, Old Navy, Sports By Brooks, Skechers, and Xbox.
In 2009, she modeled for Nivea.
She has also endorsed Protein World supplements in the past.
Best Known For
Being a bold girl who has tasted success in the field of modeling, singing, acting, dancing, fashion designing.
She is also known for her appearance at ABC / MTV reality series Making The Band 3 and her controversial Old Navy commercial.
She first released her album The Love / Dance Project. It contains the song “Dance Floor.”
She also released her debut single “I Believed” on June 10, 2008, on iTunes.
Melissa first appeared in Journey of Redemption for her role as Ashley Anderson in 2002.
Before that, she also appeared in High Crimes (2002) but her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2003, she played the role of cheerleader in the TV series Grounded for Life. Again, her role was uncredited.
Melissa works out – though sometimes irregularly too.
She also keeps hosting workout sessions with her fans. They can buy it from her website.
Melissa Molinaro Facts
- Aged 13, she relocated with her family from Canada to Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States.
- At 3, she commenced figure skating.
- At 5, she was doing gymnastics.
- At 18, Melissa became the lead singer for the girl pop group “Goddess” after she successfully won the auditions.
- In 2011, she was seen in an Old Navy commercial named Super C-U-T-E. She resembled similar to Kim Kardashian and it definitely got noticed. As a result, Kim sued the Old Navy brand.
- She is a Kim Kardashian lookalike and even has almost the same height.
- Melissa is best friends with Aubrey O’Day.
- She auditioned for a role in the 2009 film Bring It On: Fight to the Finish and even got it. But because its filming time conflicted with that of Command Performance, she had to leave the former.
- Molinaro is her mother’s maiden name. To pay homage to her mother, she adopted that name.
- She brought to life the character of Carla, an HD Crew member, in the 2011 dance film Honey 2, a sequel to the 2003 film Honey. It stars Kat Graham, Randy Wayne, Seychelle Gabriel, and Lonette McKee.