|Melissa Molinaro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1982|
Melissa Ann Smith
Melissa Molinaro, Melissa S., Meliss, Mimi, Issa
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
While young, she used to go Deborah’s Stage Dance Door Performing Arts Academy.
Singer, model, actress, choreographer
- Father – Stephen Smith
- Mother – Divina Smith (Former Miss Italia)
- Siblings – Nicholas Smith (Brother)
The Characters Talent Agency
Interscope Records, Maleca Records
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Melissa Molinaro dated –
- Reggie Bush (2011) – American football running back, Reggie Bush dated Melissa for a quarter from May 2011 to September 2011.
- Brian (2011-Present) – In October 2011, Melissa started dating an American personality, Brian. After just more than 2 years of dating, the couple got engaged in December 2013. They are still together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short stature
- Sexy voluptuous build
37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
As a model, she has appeared in commercials or promotional shoots for Best Buy, Coca-Cola, Detroit Automotive Show, Del Taco, Dickies Girls, KIA Cars, Miss Fitness, Microsoft, McDonald’s, Nappytabs, Nivea, Old Navy, Sports By Brooks, Skechers, and Xbox.
In 2009, she modeled for Nivea.
She has also endorsed Protein World supplements in the past.
Best Known For
Being a bold girl who has tasted success in the field of modeling, singing, acting, dancing, fashion designing.
She is also known for her appearance at ABC / MTV reality series Making The Band 3 and her controversial Old Navy commercial.
She first released her album The Love / Dance Project. It contains the song “Dance Floor.”
She also released her debut single “I Believed” on June 10, 2008 on iTunes.
Melissa first appeared in Journey of Redemption for her role as Ashley Anderson in 2002.
Before that, she also appeared in High Crimes (2002) but her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2003, she played the role as cheerleader in the TV series Grounded for Life. Again, her role was uncredited.
Melissa works out – though sometimes irregularly too.
She also keeps hosting workout sessions with her fans. They can buy it from her website.
Melissa Molinaro Facts
- Aged 13, she relocated with her family from Canada to Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States.
- At 3, she commenced figure skating.
- At 5, she was doing gymnastics.
- At 18, Melissa became the lead singer for the girl pop group “Goddess” after she successfully won the auditions.
- In 2011, she was seen in an Old Navy commercial named Super C-U-T-E. She resembled similar to Kim Kardashian and it definitely got noticed. As a result, Kim sued the Old Navy brand.
- She is a Kim Kardashian lookalike and even has almost the same height.
- Melissa is best friends with Aubrey O’Day.
- She auditioned for a role in the 2009 film Bring It On: Fight to the Finish and even got it. But because its filming time conflicted with that of Command Performance, she had to leave the former.
- Molinaro is her mother’s maiden name. To pay homage to her mother, she adopted that name.