Aubrey Morgan O’Day
Danity Kane, Aubs, Aubrella, The Intelligent Vixen (Got this particular nickname from fellow Danity Kane band-mate, Dawn Richard)
San Francisco, California, U.S.
In early 2000s, she went to La Quinta High School.
From University of California, Irvine she received a degree in political science and majored in political science and drama.
Singer, songwriter, actress, TV personality, fashion designer
Aubrey O’Day is signed to Media Artists Group.
R&B, pop, hip hop, soul
Universal Republic, SRC, Epic Records
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Aubrey O’Day dated –
- DJ Cassidy (2007) – She dated DJ Cassidy for couple of months in 2007.
- Sean Combs (2007) – In April 2007, music producer Sean Combs and Aubrey were RUMORed to had fling with each other. Aubrey was the winner of Sean’s reality show “Making the Band” and they were working together on a song. After her encounter with Combs, she gained few pounds and media thought that she was pregnant. But, this was denied by both of them and she cleared the doubts of people via her MySpace profile by mentioning that this is not the case and she had never been pregnant till date.
- Evan Ross (2007-2008) – From 2007 to 2008, Aubrey dated actor Evan Ross for couple of months.
- Courtenay Semel (2008) – In 2008 she had fling with Courtenay Semel, who is the daughter of corporate executive Terry Semel (Terry is the former CEO and Chairman of Yahoo! Inc). They were seen groping on the red carpet. They did their thing and that was that.
- Jenna Jameson (2008) – In 2008, p*rnstar Jenna Jameson and Aubrey had an encounter with each other.
- Quddus (2008) – Canadian TV personality and actor met Aubrey at an MTV event and had fling on May 3, 2008.
- Jesse McCartney (2008) – The singers Jesse McCartney and Aubrey were RUMORed to had fling on May 21-22, 2008 after meeting at a concert. They were seen kissing at NYC hotspot Butter.
- Donnie J (2008) – In June 2008, Aubrey had fling with singer-songwriter, model and producer, Donnie J.
- Donnie Wahlberg (2010) – In January 2010, singers Donnie Wahlberg and Aubrey had worked together to release the single “I Got It.” Immediately the relationship RUMORs started spreading. But, it was denied by either of the parties.
Race / Ethnicity
38-26-39 in or 96.5-66-99 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her debut Platinum album Danity Kane, which she released in 2006 under the band of same name.
Under the name of R&B / pop group Danity Kane, Aubrey released her debut album Danity Kane via Bad Boy Records on August 22, 2006 in USA.
It charted at #1 in United States, #50 in Germany, #83 in Switzerland and got certified as Platinum in U.S. with a sale figure of 935,000 in just U.S.
In 2009, she appeared in a romantic comedy film American High School for her role as Hilary Weiss.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was in the reality television series Making the Band 3 in 2005. She appeared in a total of 13 episodes.
Aubrey went to Barry’s Bootcamp, which provides a great workout and guarantees you to sweat. It combines intense cardio session like treadmill running (and sometimes even backwards) and floor exercises along with weights.
Aubrey also goes for hiking with her dog. She has posted various pictures of her showing her booty and worked out body.
In this video, she reveals her booty secrets and the trainer she has worked with to achieve those rewarding results.
She does not drink soda, but does eat everything she likes, but in moderation.
Aubrey O’Day Favorite Things
- Baseball Team – Boston Red Sox
Source – IMDb
Aubrey O’Day Facts
- Aubrey started performing at the age of 5.
- Aubrey has started her own charity called FAN (Fight AIDS Now).
- Even at the age of 6, she used to sleep behind the seats of the theatre.
- At 4, when she was went with her mom to watch The Nutcracker performing, she started crying because she didn’t want to be in the audience, she instead desired to be on the stage.
- Aubrey is a member of Alpha Chi Omega sorority.
- In 2004, Aubrey got discovered via the MTV reality show Making the Band 3.
- She was the part of the band “Danity Kane” and the first member to be included in the band.
- She is a member of the Danity Kane band. The other members include Aundrea Fimbres, Dawn Richard, Shannon Bex, and Wanita ‘D. Woods’ Woodgett.
- Visit her official website @ www.aubreyoday.com.
- Join Aubrey on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and MySpace.