Jesse Arthur McCartney
Jester, Jmac, Orange Boy, Jess, J
Westchester, New York, USA
Jesse attended Ardsley High School in Ardsley, New York. He became a graduate on June 22, 2005.
Singer-Songwriter, actor and voice actor
- Father – Scott McCartney
- Mother – Ginger (Sarber) McCartney
- Siblings – Timothy McCartney (Brother) and Lea McCartney (Sister)
He is the first child of McCartney Family.
He is signed to Paradigm Talent Agency.
Pop, rock, R&B (Music)
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse has dated –
- Taylor Cole – Jesse’s name was first attached with American actress and ex-model Taylor Cole. But later on, the affair was proved not more than a media RUMOR.
- Joanna ‘Jojo’ Levesque – An American pop / R&B singer-songwriter and actress. Jester’s name was then attached with JoJo, but it was also not more than a RUMOR.
- Maddie Cyrus – The third RUMOR. Jesse was then found to be with not-so-famous Maddie Cyrus but was proved as a rumor after Jesse was spotted with Katie.
- Katie Cassidy (2005-2007) – An American actress. The affair was more than two years long, in which both were spotted together several times, dating each other. The affair didn’t last as Jesse was also dating Brenda at the same time.
- Brenda Song (2007-2008) – An American actress, singer, film producer and model, Brenda met Jesse for the first time while filming for the TV series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody in 2005 and later for the music video of Jesse’s song “Good Life”. The duo commenced dating in March 2007 until August of 2008.
- Aubrey O’Day (2008) – An American singer-songwriter, actress, fashion designer and reality TV personality. The couple encountered a relationship in 2008. Their affair later was said to be another RUMOR of Jesse’s life.
- Danielle Panabaker (2008-2009) – An American actress. Jesse had a relationship with Disney star for almost two years.
- Hayden Panettiere (2009) – An American actress, singer, and model. Both dated each other several times in 2009, but the dates never turned up to into a relation.
- Jasmine Waltz (2009-2010) – An American Actress. After moving on from Hayden, Jesse found his love life stayed on Jasmine for some time. The duo shared some close moments but decided to move on in their life and broke up in 2010.
- Eden Sassoon (2011-2012) – Jesse dated actress Eden Sassoon, who is 14 years older than him from 2011 to 2012.
- Katie Peterson (2012-Present) – Actress Katie Peterson started dating Jesse in 2012. She is known for her performances in 2012 movies Step Up Revolution, and Girls Gone Dead. The pair keeps posting their pics on social media. Katie was seen posing with him on Instagram on April 30, 2016. They didn’t confirm the relationship status; hence it is a RUMOR.
Race / Ethnicity
Wanted Jesse, Christian Dior, Gap, Toms Shoes
Best Known For
His debut album ‘Beautiful Soul’ (2004) and Role in ‘Summerland’
Beautiful Soul (2004), The album was certified Gold in USA and Platinum in Australia.
First Song (Writer)
Bleeding Love. Leona Lewis sang the song for her debut album, Spirit. The song was nominated for ‘Song of the year’ at Grammy Awards 2009.
The Pirates of Central Park (2001), an American adventure Film. He played the role of Simon Baskin.
First TV Show
All My Children (1970-2011). An American TV Soap Opera which aired on ABC. He played the role of JR Chandler, appeared on the show for three years (1998-2001).
Jesse McCartney Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Show – Friends
- Favorite Bands – Justin Timberlake, Usher Raymond, Maroon 5, Sting, Ray Charles, Akon
- Favorite Books – The Great Gatsby
Jesse McCartney Trivia
- Jesse McCartney was a member of boy band, Dream Street.
- Jester has appeared on several TV Shows, namely Summerland and Greek.
- He also gave his voice to the character of Theodore in “Alvin and the Chipmunks” film series.
- He also gave his voice to game characters in ‘Kingdom Hearts’ series and ‘The Hardy Boys’.
- Jess started performing at local musicals when he was just 7.
- He was part of ‘The King and I’ tour along with Ricky Ullman. He was only 10 years old at that time. He played the character of Louis.
- Jesse sang with group Sugar Beets in 1998. His songs are available on CD Releases of the group of 1998, 1999 & 2000.
- He parted ways from Dream Street when he was 15 to concentrate on his solo career.
- He made his debut album under the management of her mother and Sherry Goffin Kondor, who also produced his debut album.
- His debut album peaked at No. 15 on Billboard 200.
- Visit his official website @ jessemac.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Google+ 2, YouTube, and iTunes.