|Jesse McCartney Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1987|
Jesse McCartney is an American actor and singer who is best known for portraying roles such as JR Chandler in All My Children, Andy in Greek, and Chris in Chernobyl Diaries. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Biggest Fan, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Unstable Fables: 3 Pigs and a Baby, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, Campus Code, Love, Weddings & Other Disasters, Law & Order, What I Like About You, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Locke & Key, and Fear the Walking Dead. As a singer, Jesse has released studio albums like Right Where You Want Me, Beautiful Soul, In Technicolor, and New Stage. He has won numerous awards such as Behind the Voice Actors Awards, Groovevolt Music and Fashion Awards, Radio Disney Music Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and many more.
Jesse Arthur McCartney
Jester, Jmac, Orange Boy, Jess, J
Westchester, New York, USA
Jesse attended Ardsley High School in Ardsley, New York. He became a graduate on June 22, 2005.
Singer-Songwriter, actor, and voice actor
- Father – Scott McCartney
- Mother – Ginger (Sarber) McCartney
- Siblings – Timothy McCartney (Brother) and Lea McCartney (Sister)
He is the first child of the McCartney Family.
He is signed to Paradigm Talent Agency.
Pop, rock, R&B (Music)
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse has dated –
- Taylor Cole – Jesse’s name was first attached to American actress and ex-model Taylor Cole. But later on, the affair was proved not more than a media RUMOR.
- Joanna ‘Jojo’ Levesque – An American pop / R&B singer-songwriter and actress. Jester’s name was then attached with JoJo, but it was also not more than a RUMOR.
- Maddie Cyrus – The third RUMOR. Jesse was then found to be with not-so-famous Maddie Cyrus but was proved as a rumor after Jesse was spotted with Katie.
- Katie Cassidy (2005-2007) – An American actress. The affair was over two years long, in which both were spotted together several times, dating each other. The affair didn’t last as Jesse was also dating Brenda at the same time.
- Brenda Song (2007-2008) – An American actress, singer, film producer, and model, Brenda met Jesse for the first time while filming for the TV series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody in 2005 and later for the music video of Jesse’s song “Good Life”. The duo commenced dating in March 2007 until August 2008.
- Elisabeth Harnois (2007-2008)
- Aubrey O’Day (2008) – An American singer-songwriter, actress, fashion designer, and reality TV personality. The couple encountered a relationship in 2008. Their affair later was said to be another RUMOR of Jesse’s life.
- Danielle Panabaker (2008-2009) – An American actress. Jesse had a relationship with the Disney star for almost two years.
- Hayden Panettiere (2009) – An American actress, singer, and model. Both dated each other several times in 2009, but the dates never turned into a relation.
- Jasmine Waltz (2009-2010) – An American Actress. After moving on from Hayden, Jesse found his love life and stayed with Jasmine for some time. The duo shared some close moments but decided to move on in their life and broke up in 2010.
- Eden Sassoon (2011-2012) – Jesse dated actress Eden Sassoon, who is 14 years older than him from 2011 to 2012.
- Katie Peterson (2012-Present) – Actress Katie Peterson started dating Jesse in 2012. She is known for her performances in the 2012 movies Step Up Revolution, and Girls Gone Dead. The pair keeps posting their pics on social media. Katie was seen posing with him on Instagram on April 30, 2016. The couple got engaged in September 2019 and tied the knot on October 23, 2021, at the Santa Lucia Preserve in Carmel, California. In 2022, Jesse revealed that he was yet to go on a honeymoon with his wife Katie. They had shortlisted Indonesia, Argentina, Croatia, or Greece for the honeymoon.
Race / Ethnicity
Wanted Jesse, Christian Dior, Gap, Toms Shoes
Best Known For
His debut album ‘Beautiful Soul’ (2004) and Role in ‘Summerland’
Beautiful Soul (2004), The album was certified Gold in USA and Platinum in Australia.
First Song (Writer)
Bleeding Love. Leona Lewis sang the song for her debut album, Spirit. The song was nominated for ‘Song of the year’ at the Grammy Awards 2009.
The Pirates of Central Park (2001), an American adventure film. He played the role of Simon Baskin.
First TV Show
All My Children (1970-2011). An American TV Soap Opera which aired on ABC. He played the role of JR Chandler and appeared on the show for three years (1998-2001).
Jesse McCartney Favorite Things
- Food – Large cheese pizza with bottle of red wine
- TV Show – Friends
- Bands – Justin Timberlake, Usher Raymond, Maroon 5, Sting, Ray Charles, Akon
- Books – The Great Gatsby
- Movie Snack – Large buttered popcorn
- App – Postmates
- Poet – Shel Silverstein
- Weekend Hobby – Smoking the meat
- Sports Teams – New York Giants (American Football Team), New York Yankees (Baseball Team)
Jesse McCartney Trivia
- Jesse McCartney was one of the 5 members of the boy band, Dream Street.
- Jester has appeared on several TV Shows, namely Summerland and Greek.
- He also gave his voice to the character of Theodore in the “Alvin and the Chipmunks” film series.
- He also gave his voice to game characters in the ‘Kingdom Hearts’ series and ‘The Hardy Boys’.
- Jess started performing at local musicals when he was just 7.
- He was part of ‘The King and I’ tour along with Ricky Ullman. He was only 10 years old at that time. He played the character of Louis.
- Jesse sang with the group Sugar Beets in 1998. His songs are available on CD Releases of the group of 1998, 1999 & 2000.
- In 2005, he was announced as an official supporter of Little Kids Rock, a nonprofit organization that provides free musical instruments to children in the U.S.A.
- He parted ways from Dream Street when he was 15 to concentrate on his solo career.
- He made his debut album under the management of his mother and Sherry Goffin Kondor, who also produced his debut album.
- His debut album peaked at No. 15 on Billboard 200.
- As a kid, he was very quiet and serious. He became an extrovert as he got older.
- He loves dogs.
- He likes to jump rope and lift weights as a form of workout.
- He doesn’t like when people forget to use their turn signal. This is his pet peeve.
- Jesse’s wife’s family sells flowers at Costco. This has inspired him to be good at arranging flowers.
- At 9, he had his first paid job when he performed the role of Louis in the Broadway The King and I.
- At the age of 8, he used to cut grass with a stand-up lawn mower on a half-acre land.
- Baked goods are his weakness.
- He prefers coffee over tea.
- Jesse likes black licorice.
- Jesse is an amateur pitmaster.
- Jesse has a green thumb meaning he has a natural talent for growing plants.
- By 7 am, he used to wake his parents up by playing Elvis Presley‘s songs on the turntable. His parents used to worry that he would break the needle of the turntable.
- 7 is his lucky number.
- He is a great dart player.
- He once got a job of running a game booth at a local fair in his hometown. He however lost that job in the middle of the day because he was giving away prizes to each participant even if someone would have lost the game.
- Manicure and pedicure are something that he regularly gets.
- Jesse has a habit of singing Christmas songs while taking the shower.
- He likes eating his popcorn by putting Parmesan cheese and banana peppers.
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee was his first car. He had purchased it at the age of 16.
- Jesse knows how to play backgammon.
- He likes collecting wristwatches.
- He has been told by people that he looks like Frankie Muniz or sometimes Leonardo DiCaprio.
- He often laughs in his sleep.
- Jesse’s go-to fast food is In-N-Out’s Double-Double, Animal-Style burger.
- He eats his grilled cheese sandwich by putting pickle juice over it.
- His skin shows a harsh reaction to tequila. However, he still drinks it.