Kerris Lilla Dorsey
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Kerris has been homeschooled.
For the most part, she was educated on a film set and / or TV show set and used to visit her school to meet her teachers once a week.
- Father – John Dorsey (Businessman)
- Siblings – Justine Rose Dorsey (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Thomas Dorsey (Musician) (Great Great Grandfather)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kerris Dorsey dated –
- Dylan Minnette (2014-Present) – Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014) co-stars Dylan Minnette and Kerris started dating in 2014. They are still an item.
Race / Ethnicity
35-24-33 in or 89-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Kerris has appeared in a number of commercials such as Safeway, Hallmark, State Farm, Barney, a PBS Promo, etc.
She was also mistaken to be the singer of a “Hum” song in a 2012 Toyota Prius commercial. But, she cleared that doubt on Twitter.
Best Known For
Playing Paige Whedon on the ABC drama series Brothers & Sisters from 2006 to 2011, as Brad Pitt‘s daughter, Casey Beane in biographical sports drama film Moneyball (2011), and as Emily Cooper in family comedy film Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014).
As a singer, she has performed the song “The Show” by Lenka in the 2011 film Moneyball.
Kerris debuted with biographical drama film Walk the Line in 2005 for her role as Kathy Cash.
First TV Show
Her first ever television show was medical comedy-drama show Scrubs where she played a small role as Kid #3 in just one episode.
Kerris has always been active. She used to do gymnastics during her childhood. Directly coming to 2014, she tried SoulCycle for the first time which was a really intense workout.
— Kerris Dorsey (@kerrisdorsey) August 20, 2014
Kerris Dorsey Favorite Things
- Song – The Show (By Lenka)
- Musical Artists / Band – Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Frank Ocean, Mac DeMarco, The Black Keys, The Strokes, The Beatles, The Vaccines
- Bird – Hummingbird
Source – Reddit.com
Kerris Dorsey Facts
- Professionally, she started her career in 2005.
- She shares same taste in music as actor Dylan Minnette.
- She loves anything vintage.
- Kerris started taking dance lessons in 2004 and can do ballet, tap, and jazz.
- At 6, she started appearing in TV adverts.
- Her dad started a hair accessory company called “Lilla Rose” which includes the middle names of Kerris and her 2 years older sister Justine Rose Dorsey.
- In 2006, Kerris played little Drew Barrymore in a single episode of sitcom So Notorious.