|Kerris Dorsey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1998|
Kerris Dorsey is an American actress and singer. She is known for having been cast as Paige Whedon in the family drama series Brothers & Sisters, Bridget Donovan in the crime drama series Ray Donovan, Becky Javit in the serial drama series Vanished, Josie Myers in the family drama film An American Girl: McKenna Shoots for the Stars, Kellie in the supernatural horror film Totem, Zoe Brody in the romantic comedy fantasy film Just Like Heaven, Casey Beane in the sports drama film Moneyball, Sadie in the fantasy teen comedy Disney Channel Original Movie Girl vs. Monster, Lisa in the original anthology horror-fantasy series R. L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, and Emily Cooper in the family comedy film Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
Kerris Lilla Dorsey
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Kerris has been homeschooled.
For the most part, she was educated on a film set and/or TV show set and used to visit her school to meet her teachers once a week.
- Father – John Dorsey (Businessman)
- Siblings – Justine Rose Dorsey (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Francis Eugene Dorsey (Paternal Grandfather), Donna Lee Crow (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas Dorsey (Great Great Grandfather) (Musician)
Kerris Dorsey has been signed with –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kerris Dorsey has dated –
- Dylan Minnette (2014-2018) – Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014) co-stars Dylan Minnette and Kerris started dating in 2014. They went out for a few years before calling it quits in the year 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Kerris Dorsey is of Irish and English descent.
35-24-33 in or 89-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Kerris has appeared in a number of commercials such as Safeway, Hallmark, State Farm, Barney, a PBS Promo, etc.
She was also mistaken to be the singer of a “Hum” song in a 2012 Toyota Prius commercial. But, she cleared that doubt on Twitter.
Best Known For
Playing Paige Whedon on the ABC drama series Brothers & Sisters from 2006 to 2011, as Brad Pitt‘s daughter, Casey Beane in biographical sports drama film Moneyball (2011), and as Emily Cooper in family comedy film Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014).
As a singer, she has performed the song “The Show” by Lenka in the 2011 film Moneyball.
Kerris debuted with biographical drama film Walk the Line in 2005 for her role as Kathy Cash.
First TV Show
Her first-ever television show was the medical comedy-drama show Scrubs where she played a small role as Kid #3 in just one episode.
Kerris has always been active. She used to do gymnastics during her childhood. Directly coming to 2014, she tried SoulCycle for the first time which was a really intense workout.
— Kerris Dorsey (@kerrisdorsey) August 20, 2014
Kerris Dorsey Favorite Things
- Song – The Show (By Lenka)
- Musical Artists / Band – Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Frank Ocean, Mac DeMarco, The Black Keys, The Strokes, The Beatles, The Vaccines
- Bird – Hummingbird
Source – Reddit.com
Kerris Dorsey Facts
- Professionally, she started her career in 2005.
- She shares the same taste in music as actor Dylan Minnette.
- She loves anything vintage.
- Kerris started taking dance lessons in 2004 and can do ballet, tap, and jazz.
- At 6, she started appearing in TV adverts.
- Her dad started a hair accessory company called “Lilla Rose” which includes the middle names of Kerris and her 2 years older sister Justine Rose Dorsey.
- In 2006, Kerris played little Drew Barrymore in a single episode of the sitcom So Notorious.
- From 2013 to 2020, she brought to life the character of Bridget Donovan, Ray’s daughter, in the family crime drama television series Ray Donovan.
- She appeared as Emily Cooper, the 2nd child of the Cooper children and Alexander’s older sister, in the 2014 film Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. It stars Steve Carell, Jennifer Garner, and Ed Oxenbould.