|Chinguun Sergelen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 2006|
Chinguun Sergelen is an American actor, panelist, and comedian who came into the limelight after playing the role of Gerald in the film Miskits (2018). Sergelen gained further popularity by appearing in various other movies including Who Was Phone? (2020) and by starring in a number of TV shows such as Nickelodeon’s hit variety and sketch comedy series All That (2019-2020) and Nickelodeon’s Unfiltered (2021), having been a panelist in the latter.
Chicago, United States
He has attended The Second City Training Center and LOL Theatre in Chicago.
Actor, Panelist, Comedian
He has been represented by A3 Artists Agency and has Cinda Snow of Snow Entertainment as his manager.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mongolian descent.
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Sanzo Sparkling Water.
Chinguun Sergelen Favorite Things
- TV Show – Jujutsu Kaisen
- Movie – A Silent Voice
- Book – The Boruto manga series.
- Play/Musical – Aladdin
Source – Pop-Culturalist
Chinguun Sergelen Facts
- He was brought up in Chicago.
- He had started acting at the age of 6. Chinguun realized how much he loved performing at the Round Lake Area Park District Theater, where he relished appearing in Willy Wonka and Jack and the Giant and got a huge kick out of portraying the villain Jaffar in Aladdin. That had led him to decide to take both serious training in acting and on-camera classes.
- He was one of the influential kid celebs to have joined the committee for Time magazine as well as Nickelodeon’s first-ever Kid of the Year program made exclusively for TV.
- Chinguun has stated that his inspirations for his stand-up have been his mother, his body, and his ethnicity. He has been aware of what people have thought his insecurities to be, however, he has actually not suffered from any. Chinguun learned and has believed that comedy must be the truth that has made him talk about his lack of some insecurities, having found doing that a great way to connect to his audience.
- He has wanted to advise other actors that during auditions, they should always be themselves, as casting directors can easily smell a phony. He has regarded auditioning to be the best practice that can be a lot of fun too.
- Sergelen has loved being onset and learning different aspects of the filming process.
- He has disclosed that the episodes on All That titled Klumsy Kevin, Simplicity and Unboxing with Benny had been super fun to film as they required physical comedy that included breaking a vase, getting slapped by a fish, jumping on top of a box, and being sprayed with mustard. He had even more fun improving his reaction to those moments.
- Chinguun is fluent in Mongolian and can play the traditional instrument called the Horsehead Fiddle. He has also learned Japanese.
- Chinguun has found raspberries to be delicious and irresistible.
- Chinguun has been a big fan of classical music. He even made a character based on his passion for that kind of music for his All That audition. He has cherished learning to play classical music on the piano from Youtube.
- Chinguun has revealed that he can binge-watch endless hours of anime a day.
Featured Image by Chinguun Sergelen / Instagram