|Jennifer Garner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1972|
Jennifer Garner is an American actress, producer, voiceover artist, activist, theatre artist, and entrepreneur who has gained acclaim with her on-screen roles such as Sydney Bristow in Alias, Riley North in Peppermint, Romy Sullivan in Time of Your Life, Dr. Eve Saks in Dallas Buyers Club, Kathryn McSorley-Jodell in Camping, Nell Glennon in Significant Others, Elektra Natchios in Daredevil, Christy Beam in Miracles from Heaven, Vanessa Loring in Juno, Jenna Rink in 13 Going on 30, Emily Spier in Love, Simon, Gray Wheeler in Catch and Release, Cindy Green in The Odd Life of Timothy Green, and Kelly Cooper in Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. For her work in Alias, she received several awards and nominations including Golden Globe Award, Primetime Emmy Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, and Saturn Award.
Jennifer Anne Garner
Houston, Texas, United States
Jennifer Garner attended George Washington High School in Charleston. She also studied at Denison University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in drama.
Actress, Film Producer, Voiceover Artist, Activist, Theatre Artist, Entrepreneur
- Father – William John “Bill” Garner (Chemical Engineer)
- Mother – Patricia Ann (née English) (English teacher from Oklahoma)
- Siblings – Melissa Lynn Garner Wylie (Older Sister), Susannah Kay Garner Carpenter (Younger Sister)
- Others – George Floyd Garner (Paternal Grandfather), Exie Mae Lancaster (Paternal Grandmother), Harvey Newton English (Maternal Grandfather), Hazel Violet Margaret Sayre (Maternal Grandmother)
Garner has been signed with Management 360.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Garner has dated –
- Scott Foley (1999-2004) – Garner had appeared on-screen with Scott on the TV series Felicity in 1998. This is where they first met and then in April 1999, they started dating. The dating relationship turned into a marriage when they tied knots on October 19, 2000. By citing irreconcilable differences, Jennifer filed for divorce in May 2003; but, had separated in March 2003. The divorce was finalized on March 30, 2004.
- Michael Vartan (2003-2004) – After getting separated in March 2003 from Scott, Garner started dating Michael in August 2003, after they met on the set of the TV series Alias. The duo dated for about half a year and split in March 2004.
- Ben Affleck (2004-2015) – Jennifer started dating Daredevil co-star Ben Affleck in around September 2004. On Jennifer’s 33rd birthday, i.e. on April 17, 2005, Ben proposed to her with a 4.5-carat diamond ring and the two engaged on that day. At the time, she was four months pregnant with her first child. Soon, on June 29, 2005, the couple married in a private ceremony in the Caribbean at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands. The couple has three children – daughters Violet Anne Affleck (b. December 1, 2005) and Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck (b. January 6, 2009), and son Samuel Garner Affleck (b. February 27, 2012). In June 2015, they announced that they were divorcing. In April 2017, they filed for divorce which was finalized in October 2018.
- John Miller (2018-2020, 2021-Present) – In 2018, she was dating businessman John Miller. John is the CEO of CaliGroup which owns the CaliBurger chain. After dating for 2 years, the couple separated as John wanted marriage but Jennifer wasn’t ready for it. The split was amicable. In May 2021, they had re-united and were giving their relationship a second chance. There were engagement rumors in November 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, as well as Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, German, and Swiss-German descent.
- Full lips
- Dimpled smile
34-27-35 in or 86-69-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
LYFE Kitchen (as an adviser), Neutrogena (as spokesmodel)
Jennifer has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Neutrogena’s skincare products
- Wells Fargo Bank (2014)
- Capital One Credit Cards (2014-2015)
She was also seen in print ads for –
- GAP Clothing (2002)
- Neutrogena’s various skincare products
Best Known For
Working in the thriller drama TV series Alias for her role as CIA officer Sydney Bristow from 2001 to 2006. She had won a couple of awards for the same.
In 1997, Garner portrayed the role of Kelly in In Harm’s Way.
First TV Show
She had appeared in the TV miniseries titled Dead Man’s Walk for her role as Clara Forsythe in 1996. It is based on the 1995 novel of the same name by Larry McMurtry.
Valerie Waters is the personal trainer who helped Garner lose weight via a workout after her baby was born. Waters is assisting Jennifer for more than a decade now. The actress executed the cardio exercises for 40 minutes daily for two times in a week (though she started slowly and gradually increased her time on each exercise).
Waters also made her underdo circuit training to gain more strength and endurance. She picked small weights.
Now, Jennifer’s little kids also do workouts with very tiny weights.
Jennifer Garner Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi, Santa Monica, California
- Food – Anything her mother cooks for her
Source – Bon Appetit
Jennifer Garner Facts
- She had relocated to West Virginia due to her father’s posting there.
- She always thought of becoming a doctor or a librarian. But, as she started learning more about acting, her desire to make a career in this field grew.
- She knows ballet dancing. Garner started learning them from the age of three.
- She is the world’s sexiest women of 2001, named by Maxim magazine.
- She can play the saxophone. She played it in school.
- Jennifer credits shark fin as the most unusual thing, she has even eaten in her life and would never like to eat it again.
- Garner is a member of Pi Beta Phi national sorority.
- She is the ex-sister-in-law of Summer Phoenix and Casey Affleck.
- In New York, she had been a hostess at Isabella’s restaurant before her acting career started.
- She has a cabinet full of chocolates in the kitchen.
- For Halloween 2020, she dressed up as grandma emoji but at the same time, it was also a part of a sponsorship deal with Neutrogena to promote their Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil.
- Jennifer’s Peppermint movie, originally released in September 2018 in theaters, was added to Netflix on December 1, 2020, and it quickly became the #1 movie on Netflix and topped the charts.
- As a theatre artist, her credits include playing Verochka/Katya in A Month in the Country at Criterion Center Stage Right in 1995 and Roxane in Cyrano de Bergerac at the Richard Rodgers Theatre in 2007.