Drew Blythe Barrymore
Culver City, California, U.S.
She dropped out of high school.
Actress, screenwriter, author, model, film producer
- Father – John Drew Barrymore (Actor)
- Mother – Jaid Barrymore (née Makó) (Aspiring actress)
- Siblings – John Blyth Barrymore (Older Half-Brother) (Former actor), Blyth Dolores Barrymore (Half-Sister), Jessica Blyth Barrymore (Brahma) (Half-Sister)
- Others – Diana Barrymore (Aunt), John Barrymore (Grandfather), Dolores Costello (Grandmother), Maurice Costello (Great-grandfather), Mae Costello (Great-grandmother), Ethel Barrymore (Great-aunt), Lionel Barrymore (Great-uncle)
Drew is one of the five children.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Drew Barrymore dated –
- Jeremy Thomas (1994-1995) – In February 1994, Drew started dating British bartender turned Los Angeles bar owner Jeremy Thomas. They married soon on March 20, 1994. She was 19 at that time and Jeremy was 32. The marriage lasted only 6 weeks and the couple separated in May 1994. She filed for divorce, which was finalized on February 18, 1995.
- Billy Idol (1994) – In 1994, Drew was rumored to be dating singer Billy Idol after they were spotted together.
- Eric Erlandson (1995-1996) – From March 1995 to April 1996, she was romantically linked to guitarist Eric Erlandson.
- Edward Norton (1996) – Edward and Drew were RUMORed to be dating together, when they were filming the “Everyone Says I Love You” together.
- Jane Pratt (1996-1997) – Talk show host and editor of Sassy and Jane, Jane Pratt and Drew had a fling together in 1996 end.
- Luke Wilson (1997-1999) – The actors did two films together “Best Men” and “Home Fries” and started an off-screen relationship. They dated from October 1997 to January 1999.
- Henry Thomas (1999) – She dated actor Henry Thomas in 1999 for a couple of months. Though, they had met much earlier in 1982 during the filming of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. At that time, Henry was 10 and she was 7.
- Tom Green (1998-2002) – This time, Barrymore started dating Canadian talk show host and actor, Tom Green in 1998. He had a cameo role in the film Charlie’s Angels (2000) in which Drew co-starred along with Cameron Diaz and others. The duo engaged on July 8, 2000, and married on July 7, 2001. This marriage didn’t go far and the couple separated in December 2001. Their divorce was finalized in October 2002.
- Sam Rockwell (2002) – For the complete year 2002, she dated her Charlie’s Angels co-star Sam Rockwell.
- Fabrizio Moretti (2002-2007) – A Brazilian, who plays drums for the band The Strokes met Drew during Coachella. They dated for a long time from April 2002 to January 2007.
- Hugh Grant (2007) – She met British actor Hugh Grant on the set of Music and Lyrics (2007) and were RUMORed to have had a fling.
- Spike Jonze (2007) – She dated director, actor, screenwriter, Spike for a couple of months in 2007.
- Justin Long (2007-2010) – They met on the set of He’s Just Not That Into You (2007) in which Justin co-starred and Drew was the executive producer. They dated ON and OFF from August 2007 until 2010.
- Ed Westwick (2008) – English actor, Ed Westwick and Drew were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other when the two were spotted at Kings of Leon after-party.
- Jason Segel (2008) – Barrymore was again RUMORed to be dating actor Jason Segel in November – December 2008.
- Will Kopelman (2011-Present) – Barrymore, then started dating writer Will Kopelman in February 2011. They engaged on January 5, 2012, and married on June 2, 2012. The couple has two daughters together – Olive Barrymore Kopelman (born – September 2012), and Frankie Barrymore Kopelman (born – April 2014). They split in 2016, which was revealed by them on April 2, 2016. They are planning to take divorce.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, and German ancestry on her dad’s side.
- Charismatic smile
- Lisp sweet voice
37-27-35 in or 94-68.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Cover Girl, Gucci, United Nations World Food Programme and others.
She has appeared in several TV commercials and print ads. The list is as follows –
- Puppy Choice dog food (1975)
- Rice Krispies (1981)
- Guess? jeans (1993-1994)
- Lancôme perfume
- Missoni (2006)
- Covergirl TruBlend clean makeup (2008)
- Northern Paper Towels
- Knudsen Yogurt
- Miu Miu (1995)
- Gucci Fine Jewelry (2007)
- Covergirl’s Outlast Lipstain”(2010)
She has shown her interest to convert to Judaism.
Best Known For
Appearing in Never Been Kissed (1990), Charlie’s Angels (2000), 50 First Dates (2004), and Fever Pitch (2005).
She appeared in the 1980 science fiction-horror film Altered States for her role as Margaret Jessup.
First TV Show
Drew has played the role as Con Sawyer in the ABC Weekend Specials in 1985 in an episode titled “The Adventures of Con Sawyer and Hucklemary Finn”.
She does yoga and resistance training, whenever she can.
Drew Barrymore Favorite Things
- Musicians – The Beatles, Daft Punk, Lauryn Hill, Coldplay, Ratt, Beck Hansen, The Beach Boys
- Poet – E.E. Cummings
- TV Show – The Colbert Report
- Liquor – Barrymore Wines, Budweiser
Source – IMDb, Marie Claire
Drew Barrymore Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was nine years old (in 1984).
- Drew’s mom was born in Germany to Hungarian World War II refugees.
- Drew was the maiden name of her paternal great-grandmother. The actress’ middle name “Blyth” was originally the last name of the dynasty, founded by her great-grandfather, Maurice Barrymore.
- She has co-authored two books – Little Girl Lost (1990), and Find It in Everything (2014).
- She went to high school but didn’t finish it. She dropped out.
- Drew appeared in the 1996 film Scream to play the role of Casey Becker. But, she was not offered that role. Drew got the chance to play the lead role. She instead chose to play Casey as she thought it would be more fun.
- Sophia Loren and Anna Strasberg are her godmothers.
- She was born at 11:51 AM.
- She does not watch the movie in which she stars. She revealed that during an episode of The Rosie O’Donnell Show (1996).
- Photography is one of her hobbies.
- Visit her official website @ www.drewbarrymore.com.
- Connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.