|Scarlet Envy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1992|
Scarlet Envy is an American drag queen, singer, dancer, and reality-TV star, best known for winning 10th place on the 11th season of the reality-TV series RuPaul‘s Drag Race in 2019. She released her debut single, Feeling is Mutual, in June 2019, and has also amassed a social media fanbase of more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Sultry Queen of New York, Scarlet Envy
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Scarlet graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, New York, United States as the class of 2014.
Drag Queen, Singer, Dancer, Reality-TV Star
- Mother – Cherry James
She was raised by 2 lesbian mothers, both named Cherry.
Scarlet Envy is represented by My Best Judy (Manager) in New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled jawline
- Tall height
Scarlet Envy has endorsed brands such as –
- Trashy Lingerie
- The Hollywood Roosevelt
- Liquiteria NYC
- ROB PEETOOM NYC
- Casa Glam Wigs
- Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Theodore Allegrini Fashion
Scarlet Envy Favorite Things
- Singer – Lana Del Rey
- Contestants On RuPaul’s Drag Race – Pearl, Ivy Winters, Yvie Oddly, Shuga Cain
- Parties/Events To Attend – Susanne Barsch Parties, Dizzyland At Spectrum, White Diamonds At Bizarre Bar
- Restaurant – Heart Attack in Manhattan, New York
- Meal At Heart Attack – Sandwich with Chicken, Cheese Sticks, White Sauce, Curly Fries, Shred of Lettuce, And Tomato
Scarlet Envy Facts
- She ran cross-country for 12 years. One of her moms jokingly accused her of “running from her feelings.”
- Her drag name is inspired by strong women that represented female empowerment. One such example is Katie Scarlett O’Hara, a character from the movie Gone with The Wind (1939).
- Scarlet made her drag show debut at a show she founded with her friend, Jenna Tonic, titled Scarlet Fever in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
- Her 1st paid gig was on a Friday night in 2013.
- She made her debut at the Laurie Beechman Theatre in New York City in a documentary bio-drama, The Legend of Yma Sumac, in the title role. She also visited Yma’s grave in Hollywood on May 9, 2019.
- Scarlet released a torch song titled Press On as part of her original cabaret show, Smoke and Mirrors in the past. She also toured with her cabaret show titled Reflections & Other Shiny Things.
- Scarlet was featured in Harper’s Bazaar US magazine dressed as the late Princess Diana of Wales, former wife of Charles, Prince of Wales.
- She was called “delusional” by other drag queens but she stated she was “happy living in her own world.”
- Drag queen Pearl is her drag mother and also one of her favorite contestants on RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- The thing that scared her the most during the show was her lack of dancing skills.
- Her style inspiration was introduced as a mix of “movie stars of the ’40s, supermodels of the ’80s, and Andy Warhol‘s superstars of the 60s.” Scarlet herself described it as having an old Hollywood kind of vibe.
- Vanessa Vanjie Mateo taught her how to properly color-correct her beard.
- Scarlet sewed most of her outfits worn on RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- When RuPaul asked who deserved to be eliminated in the 6th episode, all of the drag queens voted for her. Scarlet, in return, voted for Ra’Jah O’Hara‘s name because she’d never vote for herself.
Featured Image by Scarlet Envy / Instagram