|Kamri Noel McKnight Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 2002|
Kamri Noel McKnight is a YouTuber and a passionate photographer who got introduced to the online world very early in life thanks to her mother’s love for demonstrating different hairstyles on her daughters. As social media has brought multiple income streams for her parents, her older twin sisters and Kamri created their own YouTube channels to showcase their personalities. Other than posting lifestyle content similar to that produced by her sisters and mother, Kamri also explores her love for comic sketches through the creation of fictional characters such as annoying sister Kimmy, southern grandma Kozy Mae, and annoying neighbor K-Swag.
Kamryn Noel Mcknight
Kamri, Special K
Allen, Texas, U.S.
She studied in Willow Springs Middle School followed by Lovejoy High School in Texas.
YouTuber, Social Media Star, Actress, Photographer
- Father – Shaun McKnight (Former Director of Business Development at the nutraceutical company, Nature’s Sunshine Products, turned full-time employee of M-Star Media Inc.)
- Mother – Mindy McKnight (YouTuber, Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Brooklyn McKnight & Bailey McKnight (3 Years Older Twin Sisters) (YouTubers), Rylan McKnight (3 Years Younger Sister), Daxton McKnight (6 Years Younger Adopted African-American Brother), Paisley Mcknight (9 Years Younger Adopted African-American Sister)
She is managed by –
- Adam Wescott, Select Management Group
- M-Star Media Inc.
5 ft 5.5 in or 166 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kamri has not started dating publicly yet. In April 2018, her prom date was a guy named Brett who was her mother’s former high school friend’s son.
Race / Ethnicity
She might have English, Scottish or Welsh ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Tallest among her biological sisters
- Athletic build
- Look-alike of her older twin sisters
- The 2018 Youth Olympics sponsored her YouTube Vlog and Instagram posts, so, Kamri got to travel to Buenos Aires, Argentina to view some of the events and take pictures of the athletes.
- All her paid promotions, brand partnerships and giveaways are overseen by her parents who run multiple commercially driven YouTube channels through their digital company called M-Star Media Inc.
Her parents are the members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Best Known For
- Having been featured in the YouTube videos on her mother’s channel named Cute Girls Hairstyles since the age of 6. After which, she made frequent appearances on her older twin sisters’ YouTube channel named Brooklyn and Bailey.
- Starting her own channel when she turned 13
First TV Show
Kamri made her TV show debut in 2016 as a segment special guest on BYU TV network’s comedy series, Studio C.
Kamri has represented her school as a member of the soccer and basketball teams. She is also competent in swimming and gymnastics and can perform a handstand and a headstand. All these activities, in turn, have helped her maintain her physique.
Kamri McKnight Favorite Things
- Movie Of 2017 – Beauty and the Beast
- Musical Artists Of 2017 – Taylor Swift, Noah Cyrus, AJR
- Holiday – Christmas, Thanksgiving
- Vacation Spot – South Africa
- TV Shows – Stranger Things, Supergirl, Saved by the Bell
- Reality Show – Big Brother
- Food – Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Mashed Potatoes, Chicken, French Fries, Tater Tots
- Alphabet – K, Z
- About A Big Family – Having lots of siblings for company
- Color – Teal, Shades of Blue
- Sport – Soccer
- Books – It All Started with an Apple by Ashley Winters, The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
- Candy – KitKat, Reese’s
- YouTube Videos To Post – Challenges, Vlogs, Sketches
- Movie – Mulan (1998)
- Fashion-Era – Retro, 80s Style
- Fashion Items – Converse shoes & clothing, mom jeans, bomber jackets, neckerchiefs, running sneakers
- Subject – English, Mathematics
- Dessert – Ice-cream
- Ice-cream Brand – Ben & Jerry’s
- Ice-cream Flavor – Brownie Batter
- About Bailey – Her sense of fashion
- About Brooklyn – The fact that she has the same personality as Kamri
- Hairstyle – The waterfall
- Dream Vacation – Any place with an exotic beach such as Bora Bora
- Disney Princess – Cinderella, Rapunzel
- Fruit – Apples, Strawberries
- Celebrity Crush – Shawn Mendes
- Social Media Application – Twitter
Source – YouTube, YouTube, EverlyMag.com, YouTube
Kamri McKnight Facts
- Her earliest YouTube memory is when her mother demonstrated a new style on her hair in a video filmed in 2009. Since the McKnights were the first to upload a video of that hairstyle, Kamri got to name that style ‘The Waterfall’ braid.
- She is an aspiring musician and likes to play the guitar. Kamri also tours with her older twin sisters, Brooklyn and Bailey, who started creating music professionally in 2017.
- In the same year, Kamri made a New Year resolution that she would get a million subscribers on all her major social media channels. Her goal was achieved even before 2017 was over on major social media platforms like YouTube, Musical.ly, and Instagram.
- Her dream job is related to the health or medical industry. Someday, she would like to qualify either as a pediatrician, a nurse or a veterinary doctor.
- She is afraid of scorpions and dislikes spiders.
- Of all her siblings, Kamri feels closest to Brooklyn because they think alike.
- Kamri’s family owns 2 Pomapoo dogs named Braidy and Ash. The dogs also have their dedicated social media accounts.
- She describes her personality as observant, indecisive, creative, and independent.
- In July 2017, Kamri dyed Bailey’s hair pink. Even though she had no idea what she was doing, Bailey’s hair ended up looking great.
- She does not enjoy going to parties. In her free time, Kamri prefers to draw, play her guitar, or take pictures with her camera. While hanging out with her friends, she usually watches a movie or explores a new area.
- Since building a YouTube audience is Kamri’s family business, her parents were able to support and supervise her through full-time regular school while balancing out the increased trappings and commitment that comes with online fame.
- A compliment that stood out and caught Kamri’s attention was when in 2017, a girl approached her and told her how much she liked the fact that Kamri was awkward in front of the camera in her YouTube videos.
- To find out more about her, follow Kamri Noel McKnight on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Kamri Noel McKnight / Instagram
Her eyes are blue-green.