Joey Lynn King
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Terry King (Arm-Wrestling Champion and consultant for Sylvester Stallone)
- Mother – Jamie King
- Siblings – Hunter King (Older Sister) (Actress), Kelli King (Older Sister) (Actress). She also has 1 more sister.
- Others – Frances (Great Aunt), Joseph King (Grandfather), Charlie and Angel (Dogs)
Joey King is signed to Coast to Coast Talent Group (Talent Agency), Los Angeles.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
112.5 lbs or 51 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joey King dated –
- Nolan Gould (2015) – RUMOR
- Dylan Sprayberry (2016) – From February 2016 to June 2016, the actors Dylan and Joey dated each other.
- Jacob Elordi (2017-2018) – After appearing together on The Kissing Booth, Australian actor, Jacob Elordi started dating his co-star Joey King in 2017. However, their relationship was short-lived as they broke up with each other somewhere in late 2018.
- Steven Piet (2019-Present) – The rumors of the Kissing Booth actress dating Steven Piet, the co-executive producer in The Act, got confirmed when they were spotted together during their first red carpet appearance at the Emmy Awards 2019. The rumors of their dating first came when they went to the screening of the movie Harry Potter and The Chambers of Secret together with Joey’s sisters.
- Taylor Zakhar Perez (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm (Bust-Waist-Hip)
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Joey King is appearing in commercials since the age of four. Her first commercial was for ‘Life Cereal.’ After that, she has done numerous national commercials for brands like AT&T, McDonald’s, etc.
The actress has also been a part of the national campaigns for Eggo and Walmart.
Joey King has completed more than 100 commercials till 2015 (when she was 15), which included ‘Juicy Juice,’ Kay Jewelers,’ and ‘Eggo Bake Shop Strawberry Swirlz.’
She is also partly Christian.
Best Known For
Joey King is best known for her role as Ramona Quimby in the 2010 film Ramona and Beezus.
She has also starred in movies like Oz the Great and Powerful (2013), The Conjuring (2013), and White House Down (2013).
Joey King first appeared in a short film Grace, which released in 2006. She played the title role of a little girl called Grace in the movie.
First TV Show
Joey King’s first TV appearance was as Emily Mason in the episodes ‘Day Care’ and ‘Books and Birdhouses’ of the Disney Channel’s sitcom The Suite Life of Zack and Cody in 2006.
Joey King does not have any personal trainer.
She has maintained her fit body through regular exercises and healthy eating habits. The actress has appeared as a child artist in many of the movies. She maintains her natural figure.
Joey King Favorite Things
- Television Series – Grey’s Anatomy
- Snacks – Avocado with a little salt
- Accessory – Shoes
- Subject – French
- Fictional Superhero – Spiderman, Batman
- Personality – Zac Efron, Chuck Liddell
- Movie – Finding Nemo (2003), Ice Age Series (2002, 2006, 2009, 2012), 50 First Dates (featuring Drew Barrymore) (2004)
- Role Model – Jessica Chastain
- Sports – UFC Fights
Source – Teen.com, IMDb.com
Joey King Facts
- Joey King is also a voice artist. She has rendered her voice for yellow fur ball Katie, for the animated film ‘Horton Hears A Who;’ for Beaver in ‘Ice Age 3 – Dawn of the Dinosaurs;’ and Jessie in ‘The Boxcar Children.’
- Joey King is a singer also. She has recorded the song “Ramona Blue” with her sister in 2010.
- Joey King loves to do charity work. The proceeds of her recorded song “Ramona Blue” went for the charity First Book. When she is not working, she helps her grandmother deliver food to the elderly through Meals on Wheels.
- She was the official spokesperson for D.E.A.R (Drop Everything And Read).
- She received the Young Artist Award for her performance as Ramona Quimby in ‘Ramona and Beezus’ (2010).
- She has also appeared in a video for Taylor Swift‘s song “Mean” (2011) in which she appeared as a young student who gets rejected by her peers.
- On her 11th birthday in 2010, she appeared on ‘The Tonight Show’ and received a pet pig as a gift from Jay Leno.
- She shaved her head in October 2018. This was the third time, she completely shaved off her head hair in 8 years.
- Joey is best friends with Sabrina Carpenter.
- She is good friends with Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, and Mackenzie Foy.