|Kaitlyn Dever Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kaitlyn Dever is an American actress, voiceover artist, and director who has gained fame with her roles like Marie Adler in Unbelievable, Loretta McCready in Justified, Eve Baxter in Last Man Standing, Paige in Private Practice, Sasha Abernathy in Bad Teacher, Amy Antsler in Booksmart, Lauren in Beautiful Boy, Dilly Picket in Them That Follow, Krystal in The Spectacular Now, Lily Green in We Don’t Belong Here, Brandy Beltmeyer in Men, Women & Children. For her work in Booksmart, she bagged the CinemaCon Award for “Female Stars of Tomorrow” (shared with Beanie Feldstein) as well as the Hollywood Critics Association Award for “Best Performance by an Actress 23 and Under” and “Next Generation of Hollywood”.
Kaitlyn Rochelle Dever
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has gone to various acting and drama schools in her life such as Dallas Young Actors Studio.
She has been homeschooled since grade 4.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Director
- Father – Tim Dever (Figure Skater)
- Mother – Kathy Dever (Figure Skater)
- Siblings – Mady Dever (Younger Sister), Jane Dever (Younger Sister)
- Others – Daniel Lynn Dever (Paternal Grandfather), Louise Anne Longacre (Paternal Grandmother), Frederick Phillip Denham (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Janice Key (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ansel Elgort (2014) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with actor and singer Ansel Elgort in the year 2014.
- Travis Tope
Race / Ethnicity
Kaitlyn Dever is of German, English, Irish, and Scottish descent.
Dark brown eyes and hair
33-24-32 in or 84-61-81 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Until now, Kaitlyn has been seen in many commercials such as Trix Yogurt, Skate ‘N Tricks Puppy, Franklin Templeton Investments, McDonald’s, Subaru, Kellog’s, Hallmark, Nintendo Wii, Gogurt / Shrek the Third (cable commercial), Mattel Sizzle (Internet commercial), etc.
Her actual religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Eve Baxter in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, as Gwen Thompson in the 2009 film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong.
Kaitlyn debuted with the 2009 direct-to-video film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong for her role as Gwen Thompson.
This was the 5th film in the American Girl series.
She next appeared in the 2011 black comedy film Bad Teacher for her role as Sasha Abernathy.
First TV Show
In 2009, she appeared in the pilot episode of ABC Family drama series Make It or Break It for her role as an adorable girl.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Kaitlyn Dever Favorite Things
- Band – The Cure
- Color – Black
Source – NYTimes, Gurl
Kaitlyn Dever Facts
- At 5, Kaitlyn started showing her interest in performing arts. Hence, she was sent to an acting school by her parents.
- Dever has also taken part in ballet, gymnastics, and skating.
- She always wanted to do acting since a young age.
- She can also sing and in fact, plays guitar when she is not busy acting.
- Kaitlyn is not good at playing pranks.
- Her dad was also one of the voices of the children’s show character, Barney.
- Her parents are very supportive, trust her, and cool. They have never ever been strict with her.
- In 2019, she brought to life the character of Marie Adler, a victim of s*xual assault, in the true-crime television miniseries, Unbelievable, in which she co-starred alongside Toni Collette and Merritt Wever.
- Audrey Hepburn and Kristen Stewart are her fashion icons.
- She likes friends who are honest and are there to help her.
- She has done voiceover work for video games like Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Open Roads.
- Kaitlyn was a part of the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in the “Hollywood & Entertainment” category.
- Connect with Kaitlyn on Twitter and Instagram. She has said she has a Facebook account too but doesn’t use them much.