Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
She has gone to various acting and drama schools in her life such as Dallas Young Actors Studio.
She has been homeschooled since grade 4.
- Father – Tim Dever
- Mother – Kathy Dever
- Siblings – She has two younger sisters
Her parents were figure skaters.
Her dad was also one of the voices of the children’s show character, Barney.
United Talent Agency
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ansel Elgort (2014) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Dark brown eyes and hair
33-24-32 in or 84-61-81 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Until now, Kaitlyn has been seen in many commercials such as Trix Yogurt, Skate ‘N Tricks Puppy, Franklin Templeton Investments, McDonald’s, Subaru, Kellog’s, Hallmark, Nintendo Wii, Gogurt / Shrek the Third (cable commercial), Mattel Sizzle (Internet commercial), etc.
Her actual religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Eve Baxter in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, as Gwen Thompson in the 2009 film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong.
Kaitlyn debuted with 2009 direct-to-video film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong for her role as Gwen Thompson.
This was the 5th film in the American Girl series.
She next appeared in 2011 black comedy film Bad Teacher for her role as Sasha Abernathy.
First TV Show
In 2009, she appeared in the pilot episode of ABC Family drama series Make It or Break It for her role as an adorable girl.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Kaitlyn Dever Favorite Things
- Band – The Cure
- Color – Black
Source – NYTimes, Gurl
Kaitlyn Dever Facts
- At 5, Kaitlyn started showing her interest in performing arts. Hence, she was sent to an acting school by her parents.
- Dever has also taken part in ballet, gymnastics, and skating.
- She always wanted to do acting since a young age.
- She can also sing and in fact, plays guitar when she is not busy in acting.
- Kaitlyn is not good at playing pranks.
- Her parents are very supportive, trust her and cool. They have never ever been strict with her.
- Audrey Hepburn and Kristen Stewart are her fashion icons.
- She likes friends who are honest and are there to help her.
- Connect with Kaitlyn on Twitter and Instagram. She has said she has Facebook and Vine accounts too but doesn’t use them much.