|Taylour Paige Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1990|
Taylour Paige is an American actress and dancer who is known for her appearance as Ahsha Hayes in Hit the Floor. Other than that, she has also made appearances in various films such as Jean of the Joneses (2016), White Boy Rick (2018), Zola (2020), Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom, and Boogie (2021).
Taylour Dominique Paige
Santa Monica, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Paige trained at the Westside School of Ballet. She then went on to attend 2 consecutive summers at the Kirov Academy of Ballet in Washington, DC.
In 2008, Taylour graduated from St. Bernard Catholic High School in Playa del Rey. Later, she completed her studies at Loyola Marymount University.
- Father – Reginald Paige
- Mother – Cheryl Boutte
- Siblings – Travis Paige (Brother)
Taylour is represented by Creative Artists Agency, Management 360, and Granderson Des Rochers, LLP.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylour has dated –
- Jesse Williams (2018-Present) – Actor Jesse Williams and Taylour have been dating one another since February 2018. It was Jesse who had actually hinted about their relationship via his Instagram account. However, in May 2019, the couple made her debut together publicly at the red carpet debut at Ozwald Boateng Harlem Runway Show.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
- Snub nose
- Thin upper lip
- She has a beauty spot under her right eye and on the tip of her nose.
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Transamerica, Best Buy, and McDonald’s.
Taylour Paige Facts
- She was raised in Inglewood, California.
- In 2010, Paige joined the Los Angeles Laker’s all-female National Basketball Association Cheerleading squad. However, Taylour had only spent 3 months with them as she had decided to focus on her studies and her career in acting.
- She was featured in the 2011 Laker Girls Calendar.
- Paige was featured in a print advertisement for Adidas in the past.
- During the 2022 Film Independent Spirit Awards, Taylour won the award for “Best Female Lead” for her work in Zola.
Featured Image By Taylour Paige / Instagram