|Logan Browning Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1989|
Logan Browning is an American actress born in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. She is best known for her role in the Netflix series, Dear White People (2017). In this satirical-drama series, she plays the role of Samantha White. She has also starred in movies like Bratz: The Movie (2007) where she portrayed the role of Sasha, Breaking at the Edge (2013), Brotherly Love (2015), and The Perfection (2019). Amongst many others, she has appeared on TV shows like Summerland (2004–2005) and Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide (2005–2006). She is active on Instagram with more than 1.5 million followers.
Logan Laurice Browning
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Logan has attended Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Father – Larry Browning (Adoptive)
- Mother – Linda Browning (Adoptive)
- Siblings – Keith Browning (Older Brother), Clinton Browning (Older Brother), Chad Browning (Older Brother)
Logan is represented by United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Logan Browning has dated –
- Tyga (2009-2011) – Micheal Ray Stevenson or better known by his stage name, Tyga is an American rapper, songwriter, and TV personality who started dating Logan in 2009. The couple dated for almost 2 years before breaking up in 2011. Tyga started dating Blac Chyna after the break-up.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black, White)
Logan’s birth mother was white and father was black.
Note – As Logan is adopted, her ethnicity is unknown as her biological parents’ identity has not been revealed.
- Thick black curly hair
- Beautiful eyes
- Sharp eyebrows
Logan Browning has endorsed the following brands –
Best Known For
Starring as Samantha White in the Netflix series Dear White People and Sasha in the 2007 film Bratz: The Movie
Logan made her feature film debut in Bratz: The Movie in 2007 in which she played the role of Sasha.
First TV Show
In 2004, Logan made her TV show in The Grass Is Greener Than You Think episode of the drama series Summerland in which she played the role of Carrie.
Logan Browning Favorite Things
- Drink – Tea, Water
- Clothing – Jackets
- Healthy Food – Smoothie
- Musician – Ben Howard
- Seafood – Crabs, Lobsters, Shrimp
- City – Paris
- Footwear – Heels
Source – YouTube
Logan Browning Facts
- She starts her day with a morning meditation.
- She is really very fond of clean sheets but she herself is not very good at keeping them clean.
- Logan really enjoys dancing as according to her, its a very good way of expression and its liberating.
- Logan enjoys reading books in her free time. She says that you can increase your respect and self-worth by seeking out knowledge.
- Her mother Linda Browning went to school for interior designing. Logan though does not have training in it, she believes that she has a design element. In fact, she says that if she wasn’t an actress, she would have been an interior designer.
- She learned professional dancing like ballet and jazz for her role in Hit the Floor.
- Logan loves the ocean and finds it as the most peaceful place.
- She loves her hair and finds it empowering, beautiful, and sexy to have her naturally curly black hair.
- Logan loves acting and has been acting since she was a kid. That’s why she chose it as her career.
- Logan likes to comment on her friends’ social media and tell them how awesome they are.
- Logan had a hard time getting work after her TV and movie debut in Summertime and Bratz respectively. But, Tyler Perry helped her by offering her a role in Meet the Browns when she was 19.
- She is a very religious person.
- She is friends with her Bratz co-stars in real life.
- Logan has appeared as the main love interest in Dijon Talton’s song Wild Out.
- She is into activism just like her Dear White People character, Samantha White.
- In 2009, she replaced Brianne Gould as the character Brianna Ortiz in the TV series, Meet The Browns.
- As a kid, Logan wrote a long list of gifts for Santa during Christmas. She ended her letter asking him to give those gifts to the homeless.
- She has appeared in Prima J’s music video Rockstar.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0