Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson
Compton, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tyga went to Gardena High School in Los Angeles, California.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Pasionaye Nguyen
- Siblings – Unknown
His career is managed by Anthony Martini from The CMSN.
- Last Kings
- Young Money
- Cash Money
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
148 lbs or 67 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyga dated –
- Kat Stacks – In the past, there were RUMORs about Tyga having an encounter with the Venezuelan model, Kat Stacks.
- Kiely Williams (2006-2008) – In June 2006, Tyga started dating the American singer Kiely Williams. They partied for 2 years until June 2008 when they decided to split up.
- Jenna Shea (2007) – In 2007, Tyga had a fling with the American model, Jenna Shea.
- Chanel Iman (2009) – Tyga met the American model Chanel Iman in March 2009. The couple spent 3 months together before they parted ways in June 2009.
- Leaux Lolo Steez (2009) – In June 2009, Tyga started dating the American girl Leaux Lolo Steez, whom he first met on November 11, 2008. However, their love story didn’t last long and they broke up only after 6 months nearing the end of 2009.
- Jordan Craig (2010-2011) – Tyga and the American model, Jordan Craig commenced dating in June 2010. The duo spent a year together when they decided that it’s best for them to separate.
- Seiko Huffman (2010-2011) – In the period from June 2010 until November 2011, Tyga was in a relationship with the reality TV personality, Seiko Huffman. He was dating Jordan Craig and Seiko Huffman together.
- Blac Chyna (2011-2014) – On October 5, 2011, Tyga met the American model Blac Chyna at Chris Brown and Bow Wow’s party in the Miami Strip Club named King Of Diamonds. Because of Blac’s busy schedule, the couple wasn’t spending much time together, but however, they managed to establish a relationship which officially started on November 9, 2011. On December 11, 2012, Tyga and Blac decided to go even further by getting engaged, 2 months after the birth of their child King Cairo (born, October 16, 2012). The couple remained together until August 12, 2014, when they officially separated.
- Sophia Body (2012-2013) – Tyga had an encounter with the American model Sophia Body during the period of July 2012 until April 2013.
- Mia Isabella (2013-2015) – There was a RUMOR that linked Tyga with the transgender p*rnstar, Mia Isabella. These two were having a relationship back in 2013, and in 2015, it was supposed that Tyga cheated on his girlfriend Kylie Jenner with Mia.
- Skin (2013) – In 2013, Tyga partied with the American p*rnstar, Skin.
- Anjali Ranadive (2014) – Tyga was linked with the Indian American singer Anjali Ranadive in 2014.
- Kylie Jenner (2014-2015; 2015-2017) – In September 2014, Tyga commenced dating the reality TV personality, Kylie Jenner. They had briefly split in November 2015 but got back together soon after that. The duo finally called it quits in March 2017.
- Annalu Cardoso (2015) – Brazilian model, Annalu Cardoso and Tyga met in 2014 on the set of one of Tyga’s music videos. They started texting around December 2014 and had dated briefly on Kylie’s back in 2015. She revealed that to Us Weekly.
- Val Mercado (2016) – Tyga hooked up with fellow model Val Mercado in January 2016. They partied and enjoyed their time together until February 2016.
- Demi Rose (2016) – In May 2016, he hooked up with British glamour model, Demi Rose.
- Amina Blue (2016) – In June 2016, his name was romantically linked with the model, Amina Blue.
- Jordan Ozuna (2017) – In April 2017, he was seen hanging out with model and former Hooters waitress, Jordan Ozuna.
- Angelika Babekov (2017) – From May to July 2017, Tyga was romantically linked with Canadian glamour model, Angelika Babekov.
- Kamilla Osman (2017) – For sometime in 2017, Tyga was linked with Canadian blogger and Kim Kardashian lookalike, Kamilla Osman.
- Carla Howe (2017-2018) – English glamor model Carla Howe and Tyga were an item for a long time. They started dating in July 2017. In January 2018, she dumped him after TV show Love Island bosses approached her to be on their show.
Race / Ethnicity
Tyga has Vietnamese and Jamaican ancestry.
- Slim build
- Lots of tattoos
- Often wears a hat
Tyga’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 77 cm
His shoe size is speculated to be 9 (US).
Tyga has signed an endorsement contract with Reebok.
He has also appeared in a TV commercial for Foot Locker in 2013, together with the former NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal.
Best Known For
Tyga is best known for his numerous music hits such as Faded, Switch Lanes and Rack City. The rapper is also known for his outlook, often wearing hip hop hats along with golden chains.
No Introduction is the name of Tyga’s first music album released on June 10, 2008, by Decaydance. The album contains 13 tracks including his first popular single Coconut Juice featuring Travie McCoy.
Tyga first played the role as a student in the movie Mac & Devin Go to High School (2012).
First TV Show
He first appeared in the TV series Backstage Pass in 2008 as himself.
Tyga exercises 5 days a week including Saturday and does typical Split Training Program. About his diet, the American rapper has never looked upon his diet and ate whatever he wanted to. Below, we bring you a workout sample very similar to the one, Tyga used for himself.
Split Training Program
Back and Biceps
- Deadlift – 3 x 8-10
- Barbell Row Wide – 3 x 8-10
- Barbell Row Close – 3 x 8-10
- Lat Pull-Down Behind Head – 3 x 10-12
- Back Hyperextension – 3 x 15-20
- Barbell Curl – 3 x 8-10
- Cable Curl – 3 x 8-10
- DB Hammer Curls – 3 x 8-12
Chest and Triceps
- Flat Bench Press – 3 x 8-10
- Incline Bench Press – 3 x 8-10
- DB Bench Press – 3 x 8-10
- DB Chest Fly – 3 x 10
- Dips – 3 x 10-15
- Skullcrushers – 3 x 8-10
- Rope Extensions – 3 x 8-10
- Close Push-ups – 3 x 20
Legs and Shoulders
- Squats – 3 x 8-10
- Hamstring Curls – 3 x 8-10
- DB Lunges – 3 x 8-10 (per leg)
- Calf Raises x1 – 3 x 8 (Heavy)
- Calf Raises x2 – 3 x 15
- Barbell Seated Press – Front – 3 x 8-10
- Barbell Seated Press – Back – 3 x 8-10
- Lateral DB Raises – 3 x 10-12
- Rear Delt Raises – 3 x 10-12
Back and Biceps
- Pull-Ups – 3 x Max
- Lat Pull-Down – 3 x 8-10
- Close Lat Pull-Down – 3 x 8-10
- Pull-Ups – 3 x Max
- Light Deadlift – 3 x 12-15
- Barbell Close Curl – 3 x 8-10
- Alternate DB Curls – 3 x 6-10 (per arm)
- Chin-Ups – 3 x 8-10 (Negatives)
Chest and Triceps
- DB Flat Bench Press – 3 x 8-10
- DB Incline Bench Press – 3 x 8-10
- DB Chest Fly – 3 x 10-12
- Push-Ups Weighted – 3 x 8-12
- Close Grip Bench Press – 3 x 8-10
- Triceps Behind Head Extension – 3 x 8-10 (per arm)
- Triceps Cable Press Down – 3 x 8-10
Tyga Favorite Things
- NBA Team – Los Angeles Clippers (Lob City)
Source – Bet.com
- Tyga is a backronym, which stands for Thank You God Always.
- When he was eleven, Tyga relocated to live in Gardena, California.
- During his childhood, Tyga listened to Lil Wayne, Eminem, Fabolous and Cam’ron.
- His mother used to call him Tiger Woods. This is one of the reasons how he got his nickname, Tyga.
- His song Diamond Life has been used in video games such as Madden NFL 2009 and Need for Speed: Undercover. The song was also used in the movie Fighting (2009).
- Tyga released his first mixtape in 2007 by the name Young On Probation.
- Tyga’s album Hotel California was actually his third album which was released on April 9, 2013.
- Tyga lost $20 million due to two girls who showed up in the music video for his song “Make It Nasty.” They stated that Tyga had scenes with their nipples shown without their permission.
- Tyga launched a reality show on July 24, 2015 by the name Kingin’ with Tyga.
- Visit Tyga’s official website @ tygatyga.com.
- Hear more from Tyga on his official Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Soundcloud, and MySpace.