John David Jackson
Fabolous, The Kid, Ghetto Fab, F to da A-B
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Rapper Fabolous’s formal education information isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Paul Cain (Brother)
Fabolous is signed up with Worldwide Plaza.
Street Family, Desert Storm, Def Jam Recordings, Roc Nation, Elektra, Atlantic Records
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Fabolous has dated –
- Karrine Steffans – The former vixen Karrine Steffans revealed in her memoirs that she had a fling with Fab. Although she was complimentary about the size of his manhood but wasn’t too impressed by his performance in bed.
- Nastassia Smith – In a September 2015 episode of Love & Hip Hop, it was revealed that Fab had a fling with redhead beauty, Natassia Smith. These revelations were made by Nastassia’s former friend Nia Riley.
- Tahiry Jose – In his 2009 interview, Fab revealed that he had dated actress Tahiry Jose in the past. Tahiry herself revealed in a January 2013 interview that she had slept with Fabolous in the past.
- Raqi Thunda – In 2009, Tahiry also revealed that Fab had a steamy fling with model Raqi Thunda. Raqi herself confirmed that she had an affair with him in her interview.
- Erica Mena (2004-2007) – Fabolous first met model Erica Mena in 2004 while shooting for the video of his song, Breathe. She was 17 years old back then and started dating soon after. She revealed that Fabolous took her virginity. They were together for about four years before Kimbella Vanderhee stole him. Erica and Kimbella even had a scuffle on the reality TV show, Love & Hip Hop in December 2011 as Erica still resented Kimbella for having stolen her man.
- Kimbella Vanderhee (2007) – Fabolous had a short-lived affair with model Kimbella Vanderhee in 2007. Their affair caused quite a scandal after it was revealed that his long-term girlfriend Emily Bustamante was pregnant with their first child.
- Azzareya Curtis (2007-2008) – Fab started going out with hip hop model Azzareya Curtis in 2007. They dated for little over a year before going separate ways.
- Jenna Shea – Fabolous had an affair with high profile escort and hip hop model, Jenna Shea. In her interview, she revealed that Fab broke contact with her because he believed she had given his number to socialite Kat Stacks. They were reported to have had a purely sexual relationship for around two years.
- Kat Stacks – After Kat Stacks accused Fab of having sent men to slap her around in a bar in May 2015, it was revealed that they had an affair in the past. Fab denied of even having met her. However, she revealed that they had sexual intercourse at Crown Plaza Hotel in Manhattan. She even revealed his phone number as a proof of their relationship.
- Catya Washington (2009) – Fabolous had cast Catya Washington in the video for his single, Throw It in the Bag. It was during the shooting of the video that they hooked up.
- Amber Rose (2010) – Fab was linked up with former stripper and model Amber Rose, who was recovering from her breakup with Kanye West. The rumors of their relationship started swirling around after they were spotted getting cozy at the Juliet Supper Club in New York City. A couple of months later, some tabloids had reported that Fab had knocked her up. However, these reports were refuted by both of them.
- Amber Priddy (2012) – The New York rapper hooked up with model Amber Priddy in the early months of 2012. Their affair had started on the sets of his music video, Got That Work.
- Emily Bustamante (2002-Present) – Fabolous started a very on and off relationship with stylist Emily Bustamante in 2002. Their relationship became a common knowledge after she made an appearance in the TV series, Love & Hip Hop. In February 2008, she gave birth to a son, Johan Jackson. In June 2015, they welcomed their second child, son Jonas Jackson. In October 2016, Emily decided to dump him after getting fed up with his cheating habits. It was rumored that he had got his mistresses pregnant. This breakup was another one in the long history of their volatile relationship. In February 2017, Fabolous posted a picture of them together to reveal that they were back together.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Dominican and African American ancestry.
- Short Cropped Hairdo
- Loves wearing shiny jewelry
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 9.5 (US).
Fabolous has appeared in the TV commercials for
- Boost Mobile
- Foot Locker – Reebok (2003)
- Beats By Dre
- New Balance 247 Luxe
- Blood’s Thicker
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Popularity and commercial success of his singles such as Make Me Better and Can’t Let it Go.
- Having collaborated with popular music stars such as Jay-Z, Ne-Yo, and Christina Milian.
In September 2001, he released his debut studio album, Ghetto Fabolous, which managed to reach the 4th position on US Billboard 200.
In 2006, Fabolous made his film debut in a cameo role in the horror comedy film, Scary Movie 4.
First TV Show
In 2005, Fabolous made his TV show debut as himself in the reality show, The Apprentice.
Rapper Fabolous’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Fabolous Favorite Things
- New York Rappers – Nas, Jay-Z, Biggie Smalls, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane
- Rappers – Biggie Smalls, Tupac Shakur, Jay-Z, Big Daddy Kane, Eminem
- In June 2014, he was appointed as school principal at the Hutchinson Central Technical High School (Hutch Tech) in Buffalo, New York. This was done to honor school’s top finish in the Graduate for Más Spring Challenge.
- He started his rapping career while he was studying in senior year of high school. Initially, he used to hole up in DJ Envy’s mother’s basement to create freestyle mixes.
- The release date of his debut studio album coincided with a terrorist attack on World Trade Center. As if that wasn’t enough, Jay-Z also released his music album, The Blueprint on the same date.
- The World Trade Center attack also indirectly assisted him in becoming a star. His first music video, U Can’t Deny It, coincidentally had lots of shots of the American flag and as the patriotic fervor was very high, it was featured a lot on MTV.
- Jay-Z was supposed to perform “Make me Better“ song. However, the rap legend felt Fab could perform it better and so gave it to him.
- He is an accomplished writer as well and has done ghostwriting work for other rappers. However, he rarely does it now as he feels other artists don’t understand origins of his works.
- While trying to impress a girl with basketball, he chipped one of his front teeth. In February 2017, he spent around $40,000 to get new teeth.
- He was slated to make an appearance in 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) as one of Roman Pearce’s cousins. However, his role was removed from the final script.
- He is a big fan of ink art and amongst myriads of ink art pieces, he has also got a picture of his son Johan tattooed on the upper part of his right arm.
- In 2003, he was arrested by police authorities for carrying an unlicensed gun in his car. Later, the proof of gun ownership was produced by his bodyguard.
- In October 2006, while leaving Sean “Diddy” Combs‘s restaurant in Manhattan, he was shot in his right leg. He was released from the local hospital about 8 days later.
- Visit his official website @ myfabolouslife.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube VEVO, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+ VEVO, and Myspace.