|Adrienne Bailon Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1983|
Adrienne Eliza Bailon
Lower East Side, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
Adrienne attended High School for Health Professions and Human Services in Manhattan, New York City.
Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, model, TV Personality
- Father – Freddie Bailon (Ecuadorian)
- Mother – Nilda Felix (Puerto Rican)
- Siblings – Claudette Bailon (Older Sister)
- Others – Joe (Stepfather)
She is signed to Compound Entertainment.
R&B, dance, pop, hip hop, soul
Epic, So So Def, Walt Disney, Hollywood, Island Def Jam
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm (via Massy Arias, Adrienne’s personal trainer)
Though she herself has claimed her height as “5 ft”, and also “4 ft 11 in” at two different occasions.
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adrienne Bailon dated –
- LeBron James (2003-2004) – Adrienne started dating a basketball player LeBron James in May 2003. On Christmas day, i.e. on December 25, 2003, the couple engaged. But, the engagement was called off in February 2004. There is a huge difference between the height (somewhere 1 foot 9 inches) of two of these.
- Rob Kardashian (2007-2009) – American socialite and TV personality, Rob Kardashian dated Adrienne from October 2007 until 2009. They separated amicably in March 2009. But, it was announced in November 2009 during the TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- Treach (2009)
- Lenny Santiago (2009-2015) – In October 2009, she hooked up with Def Jam A&R Lenny Santiago. They made their relationship official in March 2010. In February 2015, after dating for almost 5 years, they announced their engagement. But, it was called off in September 2015.
- Israel Houghton (2016-Present) – In February 2016, Bailon started dating singer Israel Houghton. After dating for 6 months, the duo got engaged in Paris on August 12, 2016. On November 11, 2016, the lovebirds got married.
Race / Ethnicity
Born in America, she has Puerto Rican ancestry on her mother’s side, while Ecuadorian ancestry on her father’s side.
She has naturally brown hair.
But, she dyes them blonde.
She has co-hosted Fox’s talk show The Real. She used to shot two shows in a day and so used the heat (for different hairstyles) on her hair twice a day. This made her hair rough and she considers it the biggest beauty blunder.
- Very short height
- Big breasts
35-25-33 in or 89-63.5-84 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU)
She has appeared in Adidas Original commercial with Ciara in 2010.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the girl group 3LW, and The Cheetah Girls.
- She has also co-hosted Fox’s talk show The Real. She sat on the fifth seat.
Adrienne released her debut album titled 3LW in 2000 by Epic Records. The R&B album received a good response from the critics and audience.
It charted at #29 in the U.S. and was certified Platinum.
Adrienne appeared in the 2003 musical comedy film The Cheetah Girls for her role as Chanel Simmons. It is a Disney Channel Original Movie.
First TV Show
In 2001, she played the role as Gia in Nickelodeon’s sitcom Taina in just 1 episode.
She works out regularly by going to her local gym. Her personal trainer, Danny Musico helps her do the stuff.
She does weight training with light weights. The session also includes boxing, exercises with the ball.
For her wedding with Israel Houghton in 2016, she took the help of trainer Massy Arias to lose weight (around 22 lbs).
Adrienne Bailon Favorite Things
- Food – Rice, beans, hot cheese popcorn
- TV Show – Jon & Kate Plus 8 (2007-)
- Hair Products – Aloe vera gel
- Beauty Products – Sonia Kashuk’s eye curler, Nars cosmetics, L’Oreal True Match foundation, Anastasia brow kit, Wet n Wild Liquid Eyeliner, Garnier’s daily exfoliator
- Perfume – Orange Clementine scent
Adrienne Bailon Facts
- She has her own nail polish line called Fingertip Fetish.
- Nicaraguan Latina, Bianca Jagger is her beauty icon.
- The best beauty advice she has ever received is to wash her face in the night before going to bed.
- Jorge Santos is Adrienne’s cousin. Jorge was once in a relationship with Christina Aguilera.
- For the most part, she was raised by her mother and stepfather.
- As she took education in the medical field, she wanted to become Obstetrician but didn’t become due to her more interest in the musical field. She opted to become a singer, instead.
- Bailon was discovered in October 1999 by Ricky Martin, a Latin pop singer when she was singing in the church choir at Madison Square Garden.
- From 1999 to 2007, she served as a member of the girl group 3LW (also known as 3 Little Women). From 2003 to 2008, she was a member of the girl trio The Cheetah Girls. The band was created by The Walt Disney Company, which ended in 2008.
- Apart from English, she is also fluent in Spanish.