Christina María Aguilera
Chrissy, X-Tina, Baby Jane, Candy
Staten Island, New York, USA
Christina did her schooling from Rochester Area School District, Marshall Middle School near Wexford and North Allegheny Intermediate High School. After that, she got much attention after appearing on the TV. As a result, she was homeschooled as she was bullied by her schoolmates.
Singer-songwriter, Record Producer, Dancer, TV Personality, Actress
- Father – Fausto Xavier Aguilera (United States Army Soldier)
- Mother – Shelly Loraine (née Fidler) (Musician)
- Siblings – Michael Kearns (Brother), Rachel Aguilera (Sister), Stephanie Kearns (Sister), Casey Kearns (Brother)
Azoff Music Management
Pop, R&B, soul
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Aguilera has dated –
- Enrique Iglesias (September 1998) – Enrique and Christina had a fling in September 1998. Their relationship grew when they did a stage performance together in New York City. They were seen lip-locking after that and also during many instances. But, their bonding didn’t progress.
- Jorge Santos (2001 -2002) – Jorge is the backup dancer of Aguilera. Both dated for around 2 years until September 2002. She called him her “first love” in 2002.
- Carson Daly (2002) – It was speculated that Christina had a short-lived affair with TV host and radio personality, Carson Daly, in 2002.
- Jordan Bratman (2002-2010) – Jordan is a music marketing executive, who started dating Christina in 2002 after meeting her at a recording studio. They engaged in February 2005 and their marriage took place on November 19, 2005, in a Napa Valley estate. In January 2008, they welcomed their child – Max Liron (son). In October 2010, their separation was confirmed. Their divorce was finalized on April 15, 2011.
- Matthew Rutler (November 2010-Present) – Matthew, a set assistant for her flick ‘Burlesque, started dating in November 2010. In February 2014, Matthew proposed to Christina and she accepted the proposal and they engaged on Valentine’s day 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ecuadorian descent on her father’s side while she has Dutch, German, Irish, and Welsh ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Platinum blonde Hair
- Hebrew tramp stamp
38-23-33 in or 96.5-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU)
Fetish makeup line (2000), Coke (2001), Skechers (2002), Mercedes-Benz (2003), Versace (Muse for 2003 Collection), Verizon (2006), Pepsi (2006), Rock the Vote (2008), C&A (2010 Collection exclusive)
Best Known For
Her singing and studio albums like Christina Aguilera (1999), Mi Reflejo (2000), My Kind of Christmas (2000). She is judging the American Talent Reality show “The Voice” since 2011.
Christina Aguilera is the self-titled studio album. She debuted with this in 1999. It was released by RCA records in the United States on August 24, 1999. It soon came at no. 1 position in the US and Canada.
2004 film Shark Tale as Herself / Christina (voice). It is an American computer-animated comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation in 2004.
First TV Show
In Mickey Mouse Club House, she appeared during Season 6 and 7 from 1993 to 1995. She did the role as herself in this show.
Christina started taking help of a trainer Ashley Borden, who is a NIKE Elite Athlete. Ashley made a workout routine for Christina and even went with her on some tours. The exercise which she does is called “Roll Up”, which is aimed at improving her butt. According to this exercise, she lies on the floor with her face up and knees bent. By keeping pelvic muscles tight, she raises her hips. She rolls up by keeping glutes as squeezed. She exhales when she rolls down and repeats this process 5 to 6 times. This is her butt workout.
See her workout regime and diet plan.
Christina Aguilera Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Mayo with Avocados
- Favorite Bands – Etta James
- Favorite People – George Vreeland Hill
Christina Aguilera Facts
- Christina’s mother is a violinist and her father was in the army.
- As a child, she was known locally as “the little girl with the big voice”.
- She auditioned for a role in “Mickey Mouse and Club House” in 1991. But, didn’t get a role due to her small age.
- She won a Grammy Award in 2000 for “Best New Artist”.
- In 2001, she was also under the top 20 positions in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Females.
- In 2003, she was voted no. 1 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- When she was 9 years (in 1990), she debuted on National TV through “Star Search”.
- Her surname is a Spanish word for “Eyrie”.
- She was best friends with Britney Spears when they performed together on the show “The All New Mickey Mouse” in 1989.
- She also lived in Japan for about 3 years, before joining the above show (listed at the 9th point).
- In November 2010, she got a star on the ‘Hollywood Walk of Fame’.
- In 2018, Christina had to delay her ‘Liberation Tour’ because she lost her voice.
- In 2004, she launched her first perfume named ‘Xpose’ in Europe.
- In 2007, another perfume was launched named ‘Simply Christina’ through P&G. In 2009, it became the 4th best selling perfume in the United Kingdom.
- Visit her official website @ christinaaguilera.com.
- Connect with Christina on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube VEVO, and Google+.