|Becky G Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1997|
Becky G is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer, and actress who initially started by posting covers of various popular songs and then went on to release a number of tracks, albums, and extended plays which include Becky from the Block, Play It Again, Can’t Get Enough (featuring Pitbull), Mala Santa, Can’t Stop Dancin’, Shower, Sin Pijama (with Natti Natasha), Mangú, Sola, and Mayores (with Bad Bunny).
Rebbeca Marie Gomez
Becky, Becky G, Becky Gomez
Inglewood, California, United States
Inglewood, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Rapper, Actress
- Father – Francisco “Frank” Gomez
- Mother – Alejandra “Alex” Gomez
- Siblings – Frankie (Brother), Alex (Brother), Stephanie (Younger Sister)
- Others – Angel M. Esquivias (Maternal Grandfather), Guadalupe Gallegos (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by Becky G & Company, LLC, Production Company, Sherman Oaks, California, United States.
R&B, Latin, Hip Hop, Pop, Dance-Pop, Pop-Rap, Reggaeton
Kemosabe, RCA Records, Sony Latin
5 ft 0½ in or 153.5 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Becky G has dated –
- Austin Mahone (2015) – Becky G started dating singer Austin Mahone in April 2015. The duo split in August 2015.
- Sebastian Lletget (2016-Present) – In 2016, she started dating the football player, Sebastian Lletget. On May 31, 2016, Sebastian had uploaded their image together for the first time on Instagram. The duo celebrated Sebastian’s quarantine-styled birthday on September 3, 2020. The couple got engaged in December 2022. In March 2023, Sebastian was accused of cheating on Becky G after an anonymous woman posted videos and images, claiming that he cheated on her just two months after announcing their engagement. Sebastian later shared a post apologizing to her and revealed that he had decided to enter a mental wellness program.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic, White, Black)
She is of Mexican, Spanish (Andalusian, Aragonese, Asturian, Cantabrian, Castilian, Extremaduran, Leonese, and Valencian), Basque, Galician, Indigenous, African, Portuguese, German, and Italian descent.
- Gapped tooth
- Short stature
34-26-35 in or 87-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has appeared in the commercial of McDonald’s, CoverGirl, and others.
She has also done Nickelodeon and Disney Channel commercials.
In 2020, she started serving as the brand ambassador of PrettyLittleThing.
Best Known For
Her singles “Problem (The Monster Remix)”, “Oath”, and “Becky from the Block”
As a Singer
Becky G released her Extended Play (EP) Play It Again on July 16, 2013, via Kemosabe.
She released her debut studio album, Mala Santa, on October 17, 2019, via RCA Records, Kemosabe Records, and Sony Music Latin. The album was ranked at number #3 on the US Top Latin Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #8 on the Spain Streaming (PROMUSICAE) chart.
In 2008, she appeared in a short comedy film El Tux for her role as Claudia Gomez.
In 2011, she appeared in the film House of Sin.
Becky G Favorite Things
- Rapper – Lauryn Hill
Source – IAmBeckyG.com
Becky G Facts
- In the 2012 Halloween party, she dressed up as Minnie Mouse.
- She is a fan of Justin Bieber and Justin also became her fan after watching the remix of “Die Young”.
- She has performed in the two-girl bands, G.L.A.M. and B.C.G. in the past.
- She had been featured in Cody Simpson‘s “Wish U Were Here” music video in the past.
- In 2012, she sang the song “Problem (The Monster Remix) ft will.i.am” for the 3D computer-animated film Hotel Transylvania‘s soundtrack.
- If she weren’t a singer, she would have been into the fashion industry.
- She had faced financial problems as a child. Her family in Moreno Valley, California even had to sell their house and as a result shifted to Inglewood, California in a converted garage with Becky’s grandparents.
- Her album, Mala Santa, was certified ‘7× Platinum (Latin)’ by United States (RIAA) and ‘Platinum’ by Mexico (AMPROFON).
- Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, and Thalía are her musical influences.
- At the 2020 American Music Awards, she won the Favorite Female Artist – Latin award. She became the first artist ever to receive the award in this newly introduced category at the AMAs. Bad Bunny had presented the award.
- In collaboration with PrettyLittleThing, she released her new clothing collection in March 2021.
- In April 2021, she released her new song Down To Miami.
- In June 2021, Becky G launched her new beauty brand Treslúce Beauty.
- Becky G had hosted the Facebook Watch talk show Face to Face with Becky G which was premiered in November 2021.
- In December 2021, Becky released the reimagined version of the song, Bella Ciao from La Casa de Papel (Money Heist).
- In February 2022, Becky G and Karol G teamed up for a new song titled MAMIII.
- In May 2022, Becky G released her 2nd album titled ESQUEMAS.
- During the 2023 iHeartRadio Music Awards, Becky won the award for “Latin Pop Song of the Year” for Mamiii.
i lov ur dress up..
I m a huge fan of becky…she is so cute love her style n songs
KEEP CALM AND BE COOL HOMIE
isn’t she still growing tho because shes still a teenager shes not 18 yet so she might grow a bit more.
She is still young, hop she doesn’t mess up
her shngoe size ir 6 and she is dating austin mahone now 😉
She weighs 4 pounds less than me and is older :O
she actually announced in an interview that she grew she if 5ft and also her and Austin broke up in late July or early August Austin announced it in a interview
that is so true
Becky g is so hot I love how she dressed.
This woman is not hispanic.
She is so short I am an 11 year old girl and I am 6’1