|Nathy Peluso Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1995|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Nathy Peluso is an Argentinian-Spanish singer, songwriter, and music producer who is best known for her solo studio album titled Calambre that was published in October 2020 and had peaked at number 5 on the Productores de Música de España, the national organization responsible for the music charts of Spain. She has also released a mixtape titled Esmeralda (October 2017) and an EP titled La Sandunguera (April 2018). The latter had broken into the ‘Top 30’ of the Spanish music charts. She has released several chart-busting singles out of which No Se Perdona (2020) had been certified ‘Gold’ by the Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas (AMPROFON), and Delito (2021) had been certified ‘Double Platinum’ by Productores de Música de España.
Luján, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
She holds dual nationality.
Nathy, after her high school graduation, had joined a local university in the city of Murcia to pursue a degree in audiovisual communication.
After leaving the degree program, she had joined King Juan Carlos University, a public research university in Madrid. She had studied fine arts there, specializing in the pedagogy of visual arts and dance.
Singer, Songwriter, Music Producer
- Father – Her father is a psychologist.
- Mother – Her mother is a teacher.
She is represented by FPM Entertainment LLC, Artist Management & Production Company, Coral Gables, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States.
Latin, Latin Alternative, World Music, Hip Hop, Neo Soul, R&B
- Everlasting Records
- Sony Music Spain
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Argentinian descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
Nathy Peluso Facts
- Born in the city of Luján in the Buenos Aires province, Nathy was primarily raised in the Saavedra neighborhood of the city of Buenos Aires. In 2004, when she was 9 years old, her family had emigrated to Spain and had resided in the city of Alicante.
- When she was 16 years old, she had started performing at hotels and restaurants in Torrevieja, a seaside city in the province of Alicante. Around the same time, she had started posting clips of her performances on her YouTube channel. She had moved to the city of Murcia shortly after this.
- After leaving a degree program that she was pursuing in Murcia, she had moved to Madrid. While she was studying at King Juan Carlos University, she had worked in the hospitality industry and as a waitress at restaurant chains like VIPS and Domino’s Pizza.
- In 2019 she had released her first book titled Deja Que te Combata, a compilation of her thoughts, life stories, works, and upcoming projects. Later that year, she had partnered with South Korean multinational manufacturing conglomerate Samsung to be a part of their Somos Smart Girl campaign.
- At the 2020 Latin Grammy Awards, she had been nominated in the ‘Best New Artist’ and the ‘Best Alternative Song’ categories. The latter nomination was for her hit song Buenos Aires that was part of her debut solo studio album Calambre.
Featured Image by Nathy Peluso / Instagram