|Glennon Doyle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1976|
Glennon Doyle is an American author, public speaker, and activist who is best known for her 3 best-selling memoirs titled Carry On, Warrior (2013), Love Warrior (2016), and Untamed (2020). The last of those books has sold more than 2 million copies. She is also well recognized as the creator of the online community Momastery.
Burke, Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
Falls Church, Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
Glennon, after her high school graduation, had joined the James Madison University, a public research university in Harrisonburg, Virginia. She had graduated from there in 1998 with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Author, Public Speaker, Activist
- Father – Dick Doyle
- Mother – Patti Doyle
- Siblings – Amanda Doyle (Younger Sister)
- Others – Pete Wambach (Father-in-Law), Judy Wambach (Mother-in-Law), Matthew Wambach (Brother-in-Law), Laura Wambach (Sister-in-Law), Beth Wambach (Sister-in-Law), Patrick Wambach (Brother-in-Law), Peter Wambach (Brother-in-Law), Andrew Wambach (Brother-in-Law)
She is represented by –
- The Harry Walker Agency Inc., Booking Agency (Speaking Engagements), New York City, New York, United States
- Margaret Riley King, Publishing/Licensing Agent, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (WME), New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Glennon has dated –
- Craig Melton (2002–2016) – Glennon had married former model Craig Melton in 2002. They have 3 children together – a son named Chase Melton and 2 daughters named Tish Melton and Amma Melton. The couple got divorced in 2016.
- Abby Wambach (2016-Present) – Glennon had started dating soccer coach and former professional soccer player Mary Abigail ‘Abby’ Wambach in November 2016 after having first met her during a book tour. The couple got engaged in February 2017 and they got married on May 14, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Slender frame
- Neck-length, wavy hair
Glennon Doyle Facts
- Glennon, in most of her public speaking engagements, has spoken about her early struggles with the eating disorder bulimia and drug addiction. She had also spent time at a mental hospital in her teenage years and had discussed her experience in detail in a 2013 TEDx talk entitled Lessons from the Mental Hospital.
- After her graduation from James Madison University in 1998, she had become a teacher in Northern Virginia. Years later, she had started her writing career through an online blog titled Momastery, in 2009.
- In May 2012, she had launched a non-profit organization called Together Rising, an all-women-led charity to support women, families, and children in need. By the end of 2020, the organization had raised more than USD 25 million for people in need. Most of these funds were raised through time-limited crowd-sourced fund-raisers in which donations were limited to a maximum amount of USD 25 so that people from all strata of society could contribute.
- In 2014, Parents magazine had honored her and her online community Momastery with their ‘Best All-Around at Social Media’ award.
- Her third memoir, Untamed (2020), was chosen to be developed into a TV series by renowned filmmaker J. J. Abrams’s production company.
- She has been featured on Oprah Winfrey‘s SuperSoul 100, a list of 100 awakened leaders who have used their voices and talent to influence humanity.
Featured Image by Glennon Doyle / Instagram