|Chris Hardwick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1971|
Chris Hardwick is an American comedian, actor, voice actor, television host, writer, podcast host, and producer. He has been a part of shows and movies such as Singled Out, Talking Bad, The Batman, Attack of the Show!, Back at the Barnyard, @midnight with Chris Hardwick, Talking with Chris Hardwick, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Sanjay and Craig, The Nerdist, Chop Socky Chooks, The X’s, Me Him Her, and The Mother of Invention.
Christopher Ryan Hardwick
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hardwick studied at St. Benedict at Auburndale and then attended Regis Jesuit High School in Aurora, Colorado. He spent his senior year at Loyola High School in Los Angeles and then got enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he studied philosophy. He graduated in 1993 and was a member of the Chi Phi Fraternity during his freshman year.
Comedian, Actor, Television Host, Writer, Podcast Host, Producer, Voice Actor
- Father – Billy Hardwick (1941-2013) (Professional Ten-pin Bowler)
- Mother – Sharon Hills (née Facente) (Real Estate Agent)
- Others – Hubert Allen Hardwick (Paternal Grandfather), Mary McCaleb (Paternal Grandmother), Emilio/Emil James “Jim” Facente (Maternal Grandfather), Antoinette Tommie Smith (Maternal Grandmother)
Chris Hardwick has been repped by –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Stand-up, Podcast, Television, Film
Observational Comedy, Blue Comedy, Sarcasm, Musical Comedy, Self-Deprecation, Satire
American Culture, American Politics, Human Behavior, Pop Culture, Current Events
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $25 Million.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Hardwick has dated –
- Lisa Rieffel (1993-1995) – Between 1993 and 1995, he was romantically involved with actor Lisa Rieffel.
- Jacinda Barrett (1995-1999) – Chris went out with Australian-American actor and former model Jacinda Barrett from 1995 to 1999. They had even got engaged before finally deciding to part ways.
- Jenny McCarthy (1995) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with actor Jenny McCarthy in the year 1995.
- Andrea Savage (2002-2003) – From 2002 to 2003, he dated actor, comedian, and writer Andrea Savage.
- Lisa Loeb (2004) – In the year 2004, he hooked up with Lisa Loeb, a singer-songwriter, musician, author, and actor.
- Janet Varney (2004-2011) – He was in a long-term relationship with actor and comedian Janet Varney from 2004 to 2011.
- Chloe Dykstra (2011-2014) – In late 2011, he started going out with Chloe Dykstra, a cosplayer, model, and actor. Their relationship ended in July 2014. On June 14, 2018, she published an essay on Medium in which she alleged that she had been subjected to emotional and s*xual abuse by an unnamed ex-boyfriend. She also claimed that she was subject to career blacklisting in retaliation for ending the relationship. Although the essay did not mention the name of the abuser, several key details led readers to conclude it was Hardwick, who denied the allegations and said, “Our three year relationship was not perfect—we were ultimately not a good match and argued—even shouted at each other—but I loved her, and did my best to uplift and support her as a partner and companion in any way and at no time did I sexually assault her.”
- Lydia Hearst (2014-Present) – In November 2014, Chris started dating fashion model and actor Lydia Hearst and they got engaged on September 12, 2015. On August 20, 2016, they got married in Pasadena, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Chris Hardwick is of Italian, English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, German, Irish, French Huguenot, and Cherokee Native American descent.
He grew up in his mother’s Roman Catholic faith.
Chris Hardwick Favorite Things
- Mentor/Best Friend – Joan Rivers
Source – IMDb
Chris Hardwick Facts
- He appeared as Culk Didip in the 2015 comedy film Me Him Her.
- For his work on @midnight with Chris Hardwick, he won the Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Creative Achievement In Interactive Media – Social TV Experience” in 2015 and 2016.
- Some of his influences include Steve Martin, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Sam Kinison, Rodney Dangerfield, Bill Hicks, Emo Philips, and Bill Cosby.
- Chris Hardwick has said that he has been sober since October 2003 and is a recovering alcoholic. A former co-worker once said that Hardwick “replaced his alcoholism with workaholism”.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0