|Jacinda Barrett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Jacinda Barrett went to the Kenmore State High School in Brisbane. After completing her high school graduation, she got enrolled at the San Sisto College.
She polished her acting skills at the British American Drama Academy.
- Father – Jerry Barrett (Airport Firefighter)
- Mother – Lynn Barrett
- Siblings – She has one brother.
- Others – Stephen Macht (Father-in-law), Jesse Macht (Sister-in-law), Ari Serbin Macht (Sister-in-law), Julie Macht (Sister-in-law)
Jacinda Barrett is represented by Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jacinda Barrett has dated
- Chris Hardwick (1995-1999) – Jacinda was introduced to actor Chris Hardwick by Claire McCabe, who was MTV talent coordinator at that time. For their first date, they went to a West Hollywood bar with a couple of friends and Chris spent most of the evening talking to her roommate. However, the second date turned to be much better as he took her out for dinner and drove around after it. When she took a three-week break for Christmas, they realized that they had fallen in love, which was well evident by the $2,000 phone bill he had racked up. When she returned, they moved in together in his one-bedroom flat in his Los Angeles apartment. They dated for over 4 years before deciding to break up in 1999.
- Gabriel Macht (2004-Present) – Jacinda got married to actor Gabriel Macht in 2004 in a small private ceremony. They had been dating for quite some time by then. In August 2007, she gave birth to a daughter, Satine Anais Geraldine Macht. In the second season of Suits, she was cast as the love interest of her partner’s character. They also appeared alongside each other in the movie, Middle Man. In February 2014, they added a baby boy, Luca to their family.
Race / Ethnicity
36-27-36 in or 91.5-68.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Diana Rayburn in the thriller drama web series, Bloodline.
- Being cast in the role of Rebecca Gillies in the romantic comedy movie, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (2004).
In 1997, Jacinda made her film debut in a minor role in the anthology horror movie, Campfire Tales.
First TV Show
In 1995, Jacinda made her first TV show appearance in the MTV reality series, The Real World: London.
Jacinda relies on her extensive exercise routine to keep herself fit and figure trim.
Even after giving birth, she relied on getting as much exercise as possible to shed baby fat. Plus, being a mother to two children, keeps her on toes throughout the day, thus, giving her additional exercise. Plus, she made sure that she was eating right.
Jacinda Barrett Favorite Things
- Daredevil Activity – Skydiving
Source – Wikipedia
Jacinda Barrett Facts
- She didn’t have to audition for her role in the movie, Poseidon. She was shooting for the movie, The Namesake, when she got a call for a sit-down meeting with the director, after which she was immediately signed up.
- While shooting for the movie, Poseidon, she had an accident. She had to go under the propeller blade for a scene and while coming up, she ended up slicing her leg on the blades.
- While shooting one underwater scene in Poseidon, she came very close to bursting her eardrums.
- She was on her honeymoon in Vietnam when she was asked to read the script for her role in the romantic drama, The Last Kiss, which was based on an Italian movie.
- In 1997, People magazine included her on the list of “50 Most Beautiful People in the World”.
- Jacinda has got a pilot’s license. She took inspiration to go for it from her father, who worked at the airport as a firefighter.
- She was offered an opportunity to play the role of Sarah Moyer in the horror thriller, Halloween: Resurrection. However, she decided to turn the opportunity down.
- Due to her tall height and her co-star Joaquin Phoenix’s short stature, she had to wear ballet slippers while shooting for the movie, Ladder 49.
- Early in her modeling career, she worked in Japan, Paris, and Germany. She even got enrolled in language classes in Germany.
- She caught the acting bug while she was participating in theater plays in high school.
- In August 2009, she got her US citizenship at Los Angeles Convention Center.