|Katie Finneran Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1971|
Katie Finneran is an American actress and theatre artist who is best known for her Tony Award-winning performances in the Broadway play Noises Off in 2002 and the musical Promises, Promises in 2010. She has also appeared in several shows and movies including I Hate My Teenage Daughter, Freaky, The Looming Tower, Night of the Living Dead, Bloodline, Why Women Kill, The Michael J. Fox Show, Wonderfalls, Bram & Alice, Broken Bridges, The Inside, Firehouse Dog, All My Children, The Good Fight, and Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
New York, United States
She studied at the New World School of the Arts (NWSA), a public magnet high school and college located in Downtown Miami, Florida. She then got enrolled at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, attending it for just a year before relocating to New York City to study acting with Uta Hagen at HB Studio in Greenwich Village in New York City.
Actress, Theatre Artist
Katie Finneran has been signed with Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie Finneran has dated –
- Darren Goldstein (2010-Present) – She started going out with actor Darren Goldstein in 2010 and the duo soon got married on August 22, 2010. They parent 2 sons, namely, Ty Michael Goldstein (b. February 3, 2011) and Wes Goldstein (b. July 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Wears Contact lenses
Katie Finneran Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Miami, Florida.
- At the age of 19, she moved to New York City.
- In 1990, Katie Finneran made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Judy Rose Larson in the horror film, Night of the Living Dead.
- For her portrayal of Brooke Ashton in the Broadway revival of Noises Off, she also won the Drama Desk Award for “Best Featured Actress in a Play” in 2002.
- From 2011 to 2013, she appeared as Nikki Miller in the Fox sitcom, I Hate My Teenage Daughter, in which her co-stars included Jaime Pressly, Kevin Rahm, Chad L. Coleman, Eric Sheffer Stevens, Aisha Dee, and Kristi Lauren.
- Apart from acting, Katie Finneran has also done a number of other “day jobs” to add to her income and some of them were working as a ringside girl at a boxing ring, waitress, and perfume spray girl at Bloomingdale’s.
- In 2019, she was cast in the recurring role of Naomi Harte, a wealthy friend of Simone and Tommy’s widowed mother, in the dark comedy-drama anthology television series, Why Women Kill.
- Alongside Vince Vaughn, Kathryn Newton, and others, she co-starred as Millie Kessler, a tormented high school student who unintentionally trades bodies with the Blissfield Butcher, in the 2020 slasher comedy film, Freaky.
Featured Image by Gary Vorwald / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0