|LilyPichu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1991|
LilyPichu is an American social media star, singer, voice actress, and musician. She is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million subscribers.
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended a community college after she graduated high school.
Social Media Star, Musician, Voice Actress, Singer
- Siblings – Daniel Ki (Younger Brother)
LilyPichu is represented by United Talent Agency (UTA) (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Keyboards
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
LilyPichu has dated –
- Albert “SleightlyMusical” Chang – After dating her OfflineTV group member for a while, on November 10, 2019, she confirmed that they had broken up. He had cheated on her with a fellow social media star Sarah Lee, and stated it was “the worst decision of his life.”
- Michael Reeves (2020-Present) – She confirmed on February 21, 2020, that Michael was her Valentine’s Day call and that they started dating. They also share a birthday, although she is 6 years older.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Red,’ ‘Light Brown,’ and ‘Pink.’
Thin upper lip
LilyPichu has endorsed brands such as –
- Secret Lab
- Riot Games
LilyPichu Favorite Things
- YouTuber – Domics
- Recipe – Riced Cauliflower With Eggs And Meat
- Ideal Sandwich – Turkey, Tomato, Lettuce, Mayonnaise, Avocado, Bacon
- Anime Opening – Elfen Lied (2004)
- K-Pop Dance – BTS
- Her parents forced her into learning how to play the piano at the age of 5. She hated the class but appreciated how it affected her creative process.
- In her youth, she liked to read and play video games on her Nintendo 64 console.
- While she was in middle school, she wanted to become a writer.
- The 1st time she had a crush on a guy was in middle school. She tried to close her locker at the same time he did, so they could walk home together. Unfortunately, her best friend started dating that guy soon after and she had to awkwardly laugh it off.
- Lily struggled with her parents appreciating her effort in school. This led to a lot of verbal fights and arguments, her grades dropping, and her having to take antidepressants.
- Lily came to prominence in September 2011, when her parody song I’ll Quit LoL went viral and garnered more than 7 million views.
- She has a cream Pomeranian named Temmie, born on November 29, 2016.
- Lily made her debut as a voice actress in the anime titled Chronexia and the Eight Seals (2016) as Noemi Watson.
- She had to have jaw surgery for non-cosmetic reasons in 2016.
- She has a secondary YouTube channel titled LilyRaichu.
- Lily enjoys drawing and has created a segment of Lily’s Art Class on her social media, where she rates her viewers’ drawings. She also has an Instagram account dedicated to her art under the handle @staycomfy.
- She was a finalist for the Shorty Award for “Twitch Streamer of the Year” in 2020 but told her fans not to vote for her.
- Lily is a member of a group of content creators all based in Los Angeles, California, titled OfflineTV. Other members are William “Scarra” Li, Imane “Pokimane” Anys, Federico “Fedmyster” M. Gaytan, Jeremy “Disguised Toast” Wang, and her boyfriend, Michael Reeves.
- She doesn’t want to have kids. However, her mom refuses to accept her decision and often tells her she’s the type of person that changes her mind easily.
- Lily has been told by her friends that she’s very resilient and loyal. They also praised her for not being afraid to speak up and stand up for others.
- After Pokimane, Lilypichu also spent thousands of dollars in January 2021 buying presents for her fans from their Amazon wishlists in order to spread more positivity in the New Year.
- LilyPichu had received hate and racist abusive comments for not streaming on Twitch on January 11, 2021.
Featured Image by LilyPichu / Instagram