|Scarra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Scarra is an American Twitch streamer and esports player who is best known for co-founding in 2017, with his then-manager Chris Chan, a Los Angeles-based online social entertainment group of content creators known as OfflineTV. He is also well recognized for being a former professional League of Legends (a multiplayer online battle arena video game) player and for being the mid laner for Team Dignitas, a professional esports organization based in Newark, New Jersey. Scarra mostly streams and uploads content on League of Legends on both Twitch and YouTube where he has amassed more than 1.2 million followers and more than 700k subscribers, respectively. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 700k followers on Twitter and more than 350k followers on Instagram.
William Jimmy Li
Houston, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Scarra, after his high school graduation, had joined the Texas A&M University where he had majored in Economics.
Twitch Streamer, esports Player
He is represented by Daniel Kang, Manager and Agent, United Talent Agency (UTA), Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Chinese descent.
- Bulky frame
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
- Before starting OfflineTV in 2017, Scarra had served as the head of the esports organization Counter Logic Gaming. He had relinquished his position in April 2015 after his team had finished in 6th place at the NA LCS (North American League Championship Series) Spring Playoffs. He had started his professional esports career with a team known as Rock Solid in 2010 before joining Counter Logic Gaming in October 2014.
- While he was in middle school, he was heavily influenced by the emo subculture, a sub-genre of rock music that is characterized by its emphasis on overt emotional expression.
- In his school days, for playing video games, he would use ‘Scarred4Lyfe’ as his screen name. This was a reflection of the influence of the emo subculture on his life. Later on, he had modified the screen name to ‘Scarred’ but his fellow gamer friends would often remind him that its connotations were quite negative. The name, thus, was further modified to ‘Scarra’ which has stuck ever since.
- His parents were initially against him becoming a gamer as they felt that the profession would not pay him enough.
- Other than ‘Scarra’, he has also had quite a few alternate screen names or user IDs, one of which is ‘Priscent’. The first half of this, Pris, came as a reference to Priston Tale, a popular MMORPG (Massively-Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). The second half, cent, was accidental as he was just pulling a coin out of his pocket when thinking about this. He had once revealed in an interview that he tended to play better in competitive games whenever he would empty his pockets.
- His hobbies include binge-reading fan-fiction and online novels. He is also a fan of Manga, a Japanese art form that often manifests itself in comics and graphic novels originating from that country.
Featured Image by Scarra / Instagram