|Adrienne Banfield-Norris Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1953|
Adrienne Banfield-Norris is an American television personality and former nurse who came to prominence as one of the co-hosts of the award-winning chat show, Red Table Talk (2018-Present). She has more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
She studied nursing at Coppin State University in Baltimore and graduated at the top of her class.
Nurse, Television Personality
- Father – Gilbert Banfield
- Mother – Marion Martin (Social Worker)
5 ft or 152.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adrienne has dated –
- Robsol Pinkett Jr. – She had a tumultuous marriage with Robsol Pinkett Jr., which only lasted a few months. Nevertheless, at the age of 17, she gave birth to daughter Jada Pinkett (b. September 18, 1971), who is a world-renowned actress.
- Warren A. Brown (1979-1986) – The talk show host walked down the aisle for the 2nd time with Warren A. Brown.
- Paul Jones (1998) – Her 3rd marriage was to Paul Jones in the late 1990s.
- Rodney Norris (2016-Present) – Since August 2016, she is happily married to Rodney Norris.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Afro-Barbadian ancestry on her father’s side and is of African / Creole-Jamaican descent on her mother’s side.
However, she mostly prefers to dye her hair ‘Blonde’.
- Nose piercing
- Pixie-cut hairtstyle
- Tattoo of a series of 3 lotuses on her right forearm among others
Adrienne has endorsed brands like –
- The Iconic Girls
- Power In Black
- Whoop Ash
Adrienne Banfield-Norris Favorite Things
- Soap Opera Actress – Jada Rowland
Source – Wikipedia
Adrienne Banfield-Norris Facts
- She is a hardcore fitness enthusiast.
- Adrienne has overcome a 20-year long battle with heroin addiction.
- Her honest and candid discussions around sensitive topics like domestic violence, addiction, infidelity, shame, etc. on the Red Table Talk has won her the respect of many fans.
Featured Image by Adrienne Banfield-Norris / Instagram