|Willow Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 2000|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Willow Camille Reign Smith
Los Angeles, California, USA
Smith attended elementary school at New Village Leadership Academy (founded by Jada Pinkett Smith, and Will Smith. The school is not operational now.) in Calabasas, California. She subsequently went to Sierra Canyon School in Chatsworth, California.
Singer, dancer, actress
- Father – Will Smith (Musician, Actor)
- Mother – Jada Pinkett Smith (Actress)
- Siblings – Trey Smith (Older Half-Brother) (DJ), Jaden Smith (Older Brother) (Actor)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Overbrook Entertainment, Inc.
- Paradigm Talent Agency
R&B, PBR&B (also called alternative R&B), neo-soul, pop
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Willow Smith dated –
- Moises Arias (2014) – In May 2014, Willow was RUMORed to be dating actor Moises Arias. Willow is 6 years his junior.
Race / Ethnicity
In 2019, she revealed via ‘Red Table Talk’ that she is open to having a bisexual, polyamorous relationship.
- Different colored hair
- Various hairstyles
Her measurements are speculated to be 30-20-28 in or 76-51-71 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU)
As per her fans, her shoe size is considered to be 6 (US).
She has appeared in commercials for Hyundai Veloster, Kmart and others.
Along with her brothers, Willow is also the youth ambassador for Project Zambi and provides help to AIDS infected Zambian children.
In 2016, she was announced as Chanel’s brand ambassador.
Best Known For
Her single “Whip My Hair” and being a daughter of actor-musician Will Smith.
As a Singer
She has released several singles such as “Whip My Hair” (2010), “21st Century Girl” (2011), and others.
“Whip My Hair” was certified as Platinum in USA and Australia. It charted at #11 in U.S.
On October 31, 2014, Willow released her debut EP titled “3” via Roc Nation Records. It was only released in the “music download” format and was offered free for a limited time online.
She appeared in the 2007 post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film I Am Legend for her role as Marley Neville. Her dad Will Smith starred in this film.
First TV Show
In 2009 and 2010, she appeared in 2 episodes of Nickelodeon’s sitcom True Jackson, VP for her role as Young True.
She does yoga to stay lean. After a yoga session, she was picked by her mom Jada Pinkett Smith.
Willow Smith Favorite Things
- Food – Pepperoni
Source – EurWeb.com
Willow Smith Facts
- She signed with Jay-Z‘s Roc Nation music label in 2010.
- She started acting at the age of 7 with the film “I Am Legend.”
- Willow was born on Halloween’s day.
- Willow and Will Smith’s movies, Hancock and Kit Kittredge: An American Girl had opened on the same day, i.e. July 2, 2008.
- Willow is the niece of Caleeb Pinkett.
- Willow, who is a singer, got her singing ability from her mom and got her flow from dad. But, she learned the camera part from both parents.
- She likes eating cheese every day.
- Willow will dress up the way, she wants. If she desires to don a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, she will definitely do that.
- In a new episode of the Red Table Talk in April 2021, Willow revealed that she was polyamorous (engaging simultaneously in more than one serious romantic or sexual relationship with the consent of every partner involved). In another episode in May 2021, she got matching lotus tattoos along with her mother Jada Pinkett Smith and grandmother Adrienne Banfield-Norris.