Vincent Anthony Vaughn
Vince, Mr Sunshine
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Chicago, United States
In 1988, Vince graduated from Lake Forest High School.
Actor, film producer, comedian, activist, screenwriter
- Father – Vernon Lindsay Vaughn (Salesman for a toy company)
- Mother – Sharon Eileen (nee DePalmo) (Real Estate Agent and Stockbroker)
- Siblings – Victoria Vaughn (Older Sister), Valerie Vaughn (Older Sister)
Vince Vaughn is signed with –
- Wild West Picture Show Productions
- Mail Mann, Inc.
6 ft 5 in or 196 cm
220 lbs or 100 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vince Vaughn dated –
- Joey Lauren Adams (1997-1998) – In 1997, Vince started dating actress Joey Lauren Adams after they met on the set of the movie A Cool, Dry Place (1998). The couple stayed together for nearly 11 months when they decided to split up.
- Anne Heche (1998) – Vaughn was reportedly dating actress Anne Heche in 1998.
- Jennifer Aniston (2005-2006) – In June 2005, Vince commenced dating the famous actress Jennifer Aniston with whom he appeared in the film The Break-Up in 2006. Their romance lasted for about 18 months until December 2006.
- Einas Ashgar (2007) – Vince and Einas Ashgar briefly dated in February 2007.
- Kyla Weber (2008-Present) – In June 2008, Vaughn began dating the Canadian real estate agent Kyla Weber. In March 2009, it was reported that the couple got engaged. After only 10 months of their engagement, Vince and Kyla got married in a private ceremony in Lake Forest, Illinois on January 2, 2010. They also have one daughter, Locklyn Kyla Vaughn (b. 2010) and a son Vernon Lindsay Vaughn (b. 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
Vince has Canadian, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Irish, Lebanese, Scottish and Swiss ancestry.
- Towering height
- Great sense of humor
Vince’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
Best Known For
His acts in the comedies Old School (2003), Wedding Crashers (2005), The Break-Up (2006) and Fred Claus (2007).
Vaughn first showed up in the movie For the Boys (1991). He played a soldier in a crowd. But, it was an uncredited role.
Post that, Vince got his first featured role in the movie Rudy (1993) in which he acted as Jamie O’Hara.
First TV Show
The actor had his TV show debut in 1989 with the TV series China Beach as Motor Pool Driver when he appeared in the episode “The Unquiet Earth”.
Vince had his first featured role in the TV series 21 Jump Street (1989) as Bill Peterson.
Vince is one of those actors who are not exercising on a regular basis, instead, they hit the gym or follow a diet in order to fit a certain role. Recently, some tabloids released an information about Vince attending Jiu-Jitsu classes which came up to be true.
Vince Vaughn Favorite Things
- Movies – One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975), The Bad News Bears (1976), Terms of Endearment (1983), Urban Cowboy (1980), Little Darlings (1980)
Source – IMDb
Vince Vaughn Facts
- Vince’s parents divorced in 1991.
- His paternal grandmother was of Lebanese descent while his maternal grandmother of Italian descent.
- He was raised in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
- While young, he played various sports including football and baseball.
- He decided to become an actor in 1987.
- Vince pointed towards his mom as someone who gave him huge support during his acting career.
- Vaughn supported the presidential campaign of Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012 elections.
- He is an avid fan of varsity sports teams, Notre Dame Fighting Irish and Ohio State Buckeyes. He is also a supporter of the professional ice hockey team, Chicago Blackhawks.
- Vince loves watching New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, and Chicago Bears.
- Vince is a Republican.
- He is very good friends with actors Jon Favreau and Joaquin Phoenix.
- Vaughn doesn’t like to keep a cell phone. Most probably, he doesn’t own one.
- He lost a piece of his thumb in a car accident.
- Vince is not on social media.