|Bekah Martinez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1995|
Bekah Martinez is a budding American actress, model, and social media star who is best known for rocking her pixie haircut on The Bachelor (2017-2018). She is also known for being a feminist who is proud of her body hair. She is also a well-known social media star who uploads travel vlogs, beauty tips, lifestyle vlogs, and DIYs to her eponymous YouTube channel. Bekah has amassed more than 100k subscribers on YouTube, more than 600k followers on Instagram, and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Fresno, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Bekah attended the University of California Irvine where she was to graduate with a major in English. She studied there for 2 years but dropped out in 2016. In 2018, she was to rejoin college, as Bekah needed 9 more months to graduate with a degree in arts.
- Siblings – Rachel Martinez (Older Sister), Joel Martinez (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bekah has dated –
- Grayston Leonard (2018-Present) – Bachelor alumna and entrepreneur Grayston Leonard and Bekah started dating one another secretly in 2018. The couple was so secretive about their relationship that Grayston didn’t even follow her on social media until they started dating publicly. Their first child, a beautiful baby girl was born on February 2, 2019, at 10:14 a.m and weighed a healthy 7 lbs 10 oz. She was born at the Natural Birth Center in Los Angeles. During an interview, Bekah stated that the birth of their child was unplanned. In November 2019, the couple announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. On June 19, 2020, they welcomed a son named Franklin James.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Bekah has endorsed several brands such as –
- Jean Franklin
- Honey Bunches of Oats
Best Known For
- Being the first pixie haircut woman to compete on The Bachelor from 2017 to 2018
- Setting an example of taking pride in having armpit hair
- Uploading travel vlogs, beauty tips, lifestyle vlogs, and DIYs to her self-titled YouTube channel
First TV Show
Bekah made her debut TV show appearance as a contestant on The Bachelor in 2017.
Her active lifestyle, helps her burn fat as well as condition and strengthen muscles. She enjoys doing strenuous activities such as rock climbing and also loves swimming which is a great cardio exercise.
As for her diet, Bekah prefers to only eat vegetarian food.
Bekah Martinez Facts
- She was raised as the middle child in Fresno alongside her brother and sister. Later, she moved to Los Angeles, California.
- In 2018, she openly accused former Bachelorette contender Leandro Dottavio of sexual harassment, as he had sent her an inappropriate message. However, when Leandro was questioned on the matter he denied saying, “the message was photoshopped”.
- She is close friends with actress Kendall Long.
- Bekah enjoys outdoor activities like rock climbing as well as snowboarding. She also professionally competes in rock climbing events.
- Bekah does not believe in the stereotypical standards of beauty and does not shy away from showing her armpit hair.
- In 2017, she became the first-ever contender to compete on The Bachelor with a pixie haircut.
- Bekah’s daughter was delivered via water birth.
- When she was selected to compete on The Bachelor in 2017, she went on a shopping spree until she went completely broke. However, when she was done with the show, Bekah returned all the clothes that still had their price tags on.
- Before appearing on The Bachelor in 2017, she worked as a nanny. Reports have also suggested that she worked on a marijuana farm in Humboldt County.
- She is a part-time model.
- Bekah’s fondness for animals is the reason why she doesn’t eat them nor wear them. However, she doesn’t mind a nice pair of leather boots.
- In 2017, her mother filed a missing report at the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office after not having heard from her since November 12, 2017. However, upon further investigation, it was confirmed that Bekah was on The Bachelor at that time. She was unable to contact her mother due to the poor cell service in the shooting location.
- In March 2021, Bekah revealed that she was s*xually assaulted by a teenager while on a walk with her 2 kids.
Featured Image by Bekah Martinez / Instagram
News: “Bachelor Nation slams Bekah Martinez over details about her ‘highly disturbing’ mental illness”