|Kirk Cameron Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1970|
Kirk Cameron is an American actor, evangelist, television host, author, voice artist, and producer who gained popularity by playing the role of Mike Seaver in the ABC sitcom Growing Pains from 1985 to 1992. In addition to that, he has also been cast in several other shows such as Bret Maverick, Lou Grant, Two Marriages, ABC Afterschool Special, Full House, Kirk, Touched by an Angel, Family Law, Praise the Lord, The Way of the Master, Fuller House, Takeaways with Kirk Cameron, One on One with Kirk Cameron, and Herbie, the Love Bug. Moreover, Kirk Cameron’s film credits include The Best of Times, Children in the Crossfire, Like Father Like Son, Listen to Me, The Willies, The Growing Pains Movie, A Little Piece of Heaven, Left Behind: The Movie, You Lucky Dog, Left Behind II: Tribulation Force, Left Behind: World at War, Star Struck, Fireproof, Starflight: The Plane That Couldn’t Land, The Miracle of the Cards, Monumental: In Search of America’s National Treasure, Unstoppable, Saving Christmas, The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes, Mercy Rule, More Than Murder, The Homeschool Awakening, Goliath Awaits, Beyond Witch Mountain, and Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers.
Kirk Thomas Cameron
Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States
Kirk Cameron attended school on the set of the television sitcom Growing Pains and later graduated with the class of 1988 at Chatsworth High School with honors.
Actor, Evangelist, Television Host, Author, Voice Artist, Producer
- Father – Robert Cameron (Retired Schoolteacher)
- Mother – Barbara (née Bausmith)
- Siblings – Bridgette Cameron (Sister) (Actor), Melissa Cameron (Sister), Candace Cameron Bure (Younger Sister) (Actor, Talk Show Panelist, Voice Artist, Author)
- Others – George Wilmer Cameron (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Mabel Myler (Paternal Grandmother), Frank Thomas Bausmith, Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Elaine Marie or Jeanne Murphy (Maternal Grandmother), Natasha Bure (Niece) (Actor), Lev Valerievich Bure (Nephew), Maksim Valerievich Bure (Nephew)
Kirk Cameron has been repped by Camp Firefly and The Firefly Foundation, Foundation, Agoura Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, he has a net worth of $10 Million as of 2023.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kirk Cameron has dated –
- Alyssa Milano (1985-1986) – In December 1985, he started going out with actor, producer, activist, and former singer Alyssa Milano but the duo parted ways the following year in March.
- Leanna Creel (1987-1989) – Kirk Cameron began a romantic relationship with actor, film producer, film director, screenwriter, and photographer Leanna Creel in August 1987. They dated for more than 2 years before calling it quits in October 1989.
- Chelsea Noble (1990-Present) – Kirk started dating actor Chelsea Noble in January 1990 and they got married on July 21, 1991. They have worked together in the television sitcom Growing Pains. They parent 6 children – four adopted (Jack Cameron (b. 1996), Isabella Cameron (b. 1997), Anna Cameron (b. 1998), and Luke Cameron (b. 2000)) and two biological (Olivia Rose (b. 2001) and James Thomas Cameron (b. 2003)).
Race / Ethnicity
Kirk Cameron is of Scottish, English, German, Irish, Channel Islander (Jersey), and Dutch descent.
Salt and Pepper
Kirk Cameron has been cast in TV commercials for –
- Kool-Aid soft drink mix (1983)
- GTE Neighborhood Phone Book (1984)
- Pepsi-Cola (1990)
- Geneva bibles (2012)
- Liberty University (2013)
Kirk Cameron Facts
- For his role in Growing Pains, Kirk Cameron won many accolades including the Young Artist Awards for “Best Young Actor Starring in a New Television Series”, “Exceptional Performance by a Young Actor Starring in a Television Comedy or Drama Series”, and “Best Young Male Superstar in Television”.
- Kirk made his first theatrical film appearance as Teddy in the 1986 comedy film The Best of Times, starring Robin Williams, Kurt Russell, Pamela Reed, and Donald Moffat.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0 DEED