|Candace Cameron Bure Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1976|
Candace Cameron Bure is an American actress, producer, author, and talk show panelist who gained acclaim with her role as D.J. Tanner/D.J. Tanner-Fuller in Fuller House. Moreover, she has also been cast in several other shows and movies in roles such as Megan White in St. Elsewhere, Summer Van Horne in Make It or Break It, Aurora Teagarden in Aurora Teagarden Mystery: A Bone To Pick, Cynthia in Faith of Our Fathers, Cassandra in The Wager, Jennifer “Jenny” Foster in Growing Pains, Megan Walsh in The Heart of Christmas, Julia Fielding in I Saw What You Did, Millie in Boy Meets World, Courtney Dearborn in That’s So Raven, and Carrie in Punchline.
Candace Helaine Cameron
Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Candace went to Nevada Avenue Elementary School in West Hills, California. She then attended Chatsworth High School in Chatsworth, California.
Actress, Producer, Author
- Father – Robert Cameron
- Mother – Barbara Bausmith Cameron
- Siblings – Kirk Cameron (Older Brother) (Actor), Bridgette Cameron (Older Sister) (Actress), Melissa Cameron (Older Sister)
- Others – George Wilmer Cameron (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Mabel Myler (Paternal Grandmother), Frank Thomas Bausmith, Sr. (Maternal Grandfather), Elaine Marie or Jeanne Murphy (Maternal Grandmother), Pavel Bure (Brother-in-law) (Russian NHL Player), Chelsea Noble (Sister-in-law) (Actress)
She has been signed to Redrock Entertainment Development, Talent Management Company, Burbank, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Candace Cameron has dated –
- Valeri Bure (1995-Present) – Candace Cameron started dating Russian ice hockey player Valeri Bure in 1995. They were introduced to each other at a charity hockey game by Candace’s former Full House co-star Dave Coulier. Candace married Bure on June 22, 1996. The couple has three children – daughter Natasha Valerievna Bure (Natasha Bure) (b. August 15, 1998) and sons Lev Valerievich Bure (b. February 20, 2000) and Maksim Valerievich Bure (b. January 20, 2002). In 2016, their daughter Natasha competed in season 11 of The Voice at the age of 18. In June 2021, the couple celebrated their 25th marriage anniversary.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish, English, German, Irish, Channel Islander (Jersey), and Dutch descent.
Blonde hair and blue eyes
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Candace appeared in the commercials of Cabbage Patch Babies (1986), Kentucky Fried Chicken (1983), Alf doll, and Hot Stuff Chef Boyardee.
She turned to Christianity in her twenties.
Best Known For
Playing the main role as Donna Jo “D.J.” Tanner in ABC’s sitcom Full House from 1987 to 1995. This role won her the 1994 Kids’ Choice Award for “Favorite Television Actress” and Teen Choice Award for “Choice TV Actress Comedy” in 2016 and 2017.
Candace appeared in the 1987 romance movie Some Kind of Wonderful for her role as Cindy Nelson.
First TV Show
From 1982 to 1984, Candace played the recurring role of Megan White in NBC’s medical drama series St. Elsewhere. She had appeared in 5 episodes during these two years.
She works out for four to five days a week, with each session going up to an hour. Candace lost 22 pounds in 2010 by doing regular workouts and keeping good care of her diet, primarily portion control.
She does cardio for 35 minutes and then weight-training for 25 minutes.
Candace Cameron Favorite Things
- Clothes – Lululemon Gear
- Necklace – The Vintage Pearl
- Book – Redeeming Love (By Francine Rivers)
- Shoes – Gold Glitter Toms
- Album – The Outsiders (By NeedToBreathe)
- Lip Balm – Rosebud Lip Salve
Source – MSN.com
Candace Cameron Facts
- Cameron suffered from bulimia nervosa (eating disorder) in her early twenties.
- She has written a book titled Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness, which was released in January 2011.
- Her other books include Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose, Dancing Through Life: Steps of Courage and Conviction, and Kind is the New Classy: The Power of Living Graciously.
- After entering this show business, the first acting job she did was filming the unaired commercial for “Mutual of Omaha Insurance”.
- In 2014, she appeared in the reality show “Dancing with the Stars”, which was season 18 of the show. She was partnered with Mark Ballas and the pair finished third in the show.
- She knows a little bit of Spanish. She learned it when she stayed in Madrid, Spain with her family for a couple of months in the summer of 1992.
- Her last name is pronounced as “Bur-Ray”.
- She, along with her family, was once offered a reality show, but she rejected saying that they are not interesting enough.
- In 2005, she was placed at #100 in VH1’s “The Greatest: 100 Greatest Kid Stars”.
- She is a conservative Republican.