|Jennifer Lopez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1969|
Jennifer Lopez is an American actress, singer, voiceover dancer, dancer, fashion designer, producer, and businesswoman who has been the highest-paid Latin actress in Hollywood and was ranked as the most powerful celebrity in the world by Forbes in 2012. Over the years, she has also released a number of popular tracks including If You Had My Love, Let’s Get Loud, On the Floor and Dance Again (ft. Pitbull), Papi, Ain’t Your Mama, El Anillo, Pa’ Ti (with Maluma), Dinero (featuring DJ Khaled and Cardi B), and Jenny from the Block (ft. Jadakiss and Styles P).
Jennifer Lynn Lopez
J.Lo, Lola, La Guitarra (due to guitar-shaped body), La Lopez, Jenny from the Block, La Diva del Bronx
Castle Hill, The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
The Bronx, New York, United States
Jennifer Lopez started her academic career by reading through Catholic Schools for almost twelve years. She finished her schooling at all-girls Preston High School. She then joined Baruch College for higher education but dropped out after the first semester to focus on her acting career.
Jennifer Lopez bears a multitasking personality. She is an Actress, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Voiceover Artist, Fashion Designer, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Recording Artist, and a Spokeswoman.
- Father – David Lopez (Computer technician at Guardian Insurance Company)
- Mother – Guadalupe Rodriguez (Kindergarten Teacher)
- Siblings – Leslie Lopez (Older Sister) (Elementary School Music Teacher), Lynda Lopez (Younger Sister) (News Anchor)
J.Lo is the second child of the family.
Jennifer Lopez has two managers – Simon Fields from Westwood, CA, and Jeff Kwatinetz from Beverly Hills, CA.
Like her personality, Jennifer Lopez’s genre also has a huge variety. Her genre ranges from Pop, Latin pop, Urban / Hip-Hop to Dance, Funk, and R & B.
Work Group, Epic, Island, Capitol Records, Hitco
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Lopez has dated –
- David Cruz (1985-1993)
- Chris Paciello (1993-1994)
- Wesley Snipes (1994-1995) – After doing a romantic scene together in the film Money Train, actors Wesley Snipes and JLo dated for a short while from November 1994 to March 1995.
- Ojani Noa (1996-1998) – Jennifer Lopez married actor Ojani Noa in 1997. But only after a year, the relationship ended as Ojani was trying to sell private details of their relationship, after a series of lawsuits.
- Sean Combs (August 1999 – February 2001) – Then she dated actor Sean Combs for more than a year before calling it quits in early 2001.
- Cris Judd (2001-2003) – She married Cris Judd in 2003. But her marriage with Cris also didn’t last for long as she was found dating actor Ben Affleck at the same time.
- Ben Affleck (July 2002 – January 2004) – J-Lo had a warm relationship with Ben. They came so much close to each other that they engaged in October 2002. But, this bonding also saw an end in 2004 as their careers were getting affected due to media over-exposure. They also had onscreen appearances in Gigli (2003) and Jersey Girl (2004).
- Marc Anthony (2004-2011) – After that, she married Marc Anthony who was her friend for a long time since 2004. They had appeared together on the screen in 2006 in El Cantante. They married on June 5, 2004, and since then, the couple lived happily for a long time. In February 2008, the couple got blessed by twins, Emme Maribel Muñiz and Maximilian David Muñiz. They split in July 2011 and Marc subsequently filed for divorce.
- Rodrigo Santoro (2011) – It was rumored that she had a romantic association with Brazilian actor and voiceover artist Rodrigo Santoro in 2011.
- Bradley Cooper (September 2011-November 2011) – They dated for a short time in 2011. Though, it was not official and thus is a rumor.
- Casper Smart (November 2011-2014; 2014-2016) – American dancer and actor started dating this sexy singer in November 2011. Their relationship was confirmed by TMZ. They split in April 2014 but reconciled back later. Casper was J Lo’s backup dancer during a tour. In August 2016, they broke their relationship.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy (2014) – Ukrainian dancer Maksim and J-Lo were RUMORed to be dating in 2014.
- Drake (2016-2017) – In November 2016, Lopez’s name was connected with Canadian rapper and singer, Drake when they were doing a song together. In January 2017, they called it quits.
- Alex Rodríguez (2017-Present) – In February 2017, Lopez commenced dating Dominican-American retired professional baseball player, Alex Rodríguez. After spending almost two years together, they got engaged in March 2019. They also planned to marry but had to postpone it twice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Race / Ethnicity
Jennifer Lopez was born to Puerto Rican parents.
Light Brown with Golden Blond underlines
Jennifer Lopez is ranked No. 1 on the list of World’s Most Powerful Celebrities by Forbes. Jennifer Lopez is said to have the best body structure in the world but the thing which makes her different from others is not only her body, but it’s her multitasking personality. Also, the first photograph of her two twins was reportedly sold for 6 million dollars, which is the highest paid amount for a celebrity picture to date.
37-27-37 in or 94-68.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 14 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
L’Oreal. Jennifer Lopez, in 2001, launched her brand line entitled ‘JLo’. The brand line includes Clothes, Eyewear, Swimwear, Accessories, Jewellery, Hats, Scarves, Handbags, Watches, Decorative Pillows, and Perfumes. Andy Hilfiger and Larry Stemmerman’s investment group backed up the brand.
Best Known For
Her perfect body structure. Then comes her singing, dancing, and acting. She also got popularity because of her high profile relationships.
Released on June 1, 1999, by Work Records in the United States, On the 6 is J Lo’s debut studio album. It consists of 14 tracks with a total length of almost 64 minutes. This album is a reference to the 6 subway line in New York City, which Lopez used to commute to work in Manhattan.
1986 American drama film that was released in the U.S. in 1987, My Little Girl. She performed the role of Myra.
First TV Show
Sketch comedy television series, In Living Color in 1993. She appeared in the third season and was among the Fly Girl dancers.
J Lo Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fried Chicken Cutlets
- Favorite Color – Aqua Blue
- Favorite Perfume – Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The
- Favorite Charities – American Red Cross, Gloria Wise Boys and Girls Club, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- Favorite On-Screen Kiss – With co-star Josh Lucas from the film An Unfinished Life (2005)
J Lo Trivia
- She is the first actress to have a No. 1 album & No. 1 movie in the same week.
- She is the first Latin actress to be paid 9 million dollars for a movie.
- She has shown her interest in a collaboration with Will Smith for a movie and a soundtrack.
- Her marriage with Cris Judd was a publicity stunt.
- In 1991, Jennifer started working as a backup dancer with the boyband New Kids on the Block.
- She has credited Tina Turner, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Barbra Streisand, and Lady Gaga as some of her major influences.
- She is often compared to actress Elizabeth Taylor and is called “modern-day Liz Taylor” due to many failed relationships.
- She has been friends with actress and activist Leah Remini.
- Lopez became the first female to receive the “Billboard Icon Award” in 2014.
- Her fashion sense and style has left its impact on many celebs including Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kelly Rowland, and Kim Kardashian.
- Forbes magazine called her the most powerful Latino celebrity in 2012.
- On February 2, 2020, she co-headlined the Super Bowl LIV halftime show alongside Shakira in Miami, Florida.
- She attended a Black Lives Matter movement protest in Los Angeles in June 2020.
- For the 2020 Presidential Election, she had endorsed Joe Biden.
- For Halloween 2020, JLo dressed up as a famous singer, Madonna.
- In November 2020, Jennifer was honored as the People’s Icon of 2020 at the People’s Choice Awards 2020.
- At the 2020 Billboard’s Women in Music event, JLo was honored with the Icon Award.
- In December 2020, Jennifer revealed that she had never gotten a Botox treatment till that date.
- Towards the 2020 end, Jennifer announced that she was launching a skincare brand J Lo Beauty by Jennifer Lopez.
- In January 2021, Jennifer released the music video of the song In the Morning. The song is about demanding someone to treat the person in the right way.
- Jennifer was not the first choice to play Mary Fiore in The Wedding Planner (2001). As per the director of the movie, Minnie Driver was first considered.