Xiao Wen Ju
Xi’an, Shaanxi province, China
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Xiao is signed with these agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Style International Management – Hong Kong
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
There is no information about her boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often sticks her tongue out
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Xiao Wen Ju has advertised for brands like 3.1 Phillip Lim, Dior Beauty, Kenzo Accessories, Lane Crawford, Marc Jacobs, Neiman Marcus, Shiatzy Chen, DSquared2, Tory Burch, Coach, Chanel Parfumes, CK One Color Cosmetics, MAC Cosmetics, L’Oreal, Calvin Klein, GAP, Adidas, etc.
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs yet.
Best Known For
Being the first Chinese model to be the face of Marc Jacobs.
She is also known among fashion enthusiasts for working with various fashionable brands like Prada, Calvin Klein Jeans, Louis Vuitton, Adidas, Dior, etc.
First Fashion Show
Xiao Wen Ju debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2011 fashion show where she modeled for fashion designers and brands like 3.1 Phillip Lim, Band of Outsiders, Calvin Klein Jeans, Cynthia Steffe, Custo Barcelona, DKNY, Dušan, Emanuel Ungaro, Hermès, Honor, J.Crew, Kenzo, Louis Vuitton, L.A.M.B., Libertine, Loewe, Prada, Rochas, Shiatzy Chen, Thierry Mugler, and Vanessa Bruno.
In 2012, Xiao appeared in a short fantasy film Honor Spring 2012.
To maintain her model looks and figure, she eats healthy stuff and does exercises like yoga and boxing.
Working out is also her way to keep herself warm in the freezing cold as exercising raises one’s body temperature. She specifically runs for 30 minutes on the treadmill for that at Ludlow Fitness.
To maintain her good looks, she always tries to have inner beauty and for that, she sleeps enough and eat healthy stuff like fruits, vegetables, etc. While young, she also used to drink pork bone soup (which she calls it as beauty soup) daily, which her dad used to make.
Though, she puts clay mask and egg whites on her face 3 times a week.
Xiao Wen Ju Favorite Things
- Movie – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
- British Designer – Jonathan Saunders
- All-time Favorite Model – Gemma Ward
- Designer – BabyGhost (It is her friend’s brand)
- Destination (She has traveled so far) – London
- Beauty Product – La Mer face cream
Source – Wikipedia, Fashionista, Vogue
Xiao Wen Ju Facts
- Xiao is the first model of Chinese descent who became the face of Marc Jacobs.
- Singer Faye Wong, actresses Gong Li and Maggie Cheung are her beauty icons.
- Xiao Wen started modeling in 2010 in China.
- She has a pet cat.
- Xiao Wen Ju is good friends with fellow Chinese model Wang Xiao.
- According to her, photographer Terry Richardson is the funniest person in the fashion industry.
- Xiao walked the runway in wrong direction at Tibi’s F/W 12 show.
- “Patience” is a quality she appreciates the most in a friend.
- Sina Weibo is the very first website she visits in the morning.
- She enjoys watching movies. But, she prefers to watch them on a Chinese website. She doesn’t use Netflix.
- If she weren’t modeling, she would definitely have been a ballet dancer.
- If she could trade her closets with any person, she would like to do so with Katie Grand.
- In her purse, she always keep her best friend’s picture, lucky leaf and keys.
- She was discovered on the streets of China which led to her participation in a modeling contest and finally, her picture was found by IMG Model on the internet.
- Connect with Xiao on Instagram and Weibo.