|Allie DeBerry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1994|
Allie DeBerry is an American former teen model and actress known for playing the role of Paisley Houndstooth on Disney’s A.N.T. Farm (2011–2013). As a grown actress, she has increased the diversity of her roles by getting cast in several direct-to-DVD or TV movies of various genres.
Alexandria Danielle DeBerry
Kingwood, Texas, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
Allie studied at Woodland Hills Elementary, Kingwood Middle School, and Kingwood Park High School until her sophomore year. Alongside middle school, she studied acting with Mari Ferguson for 4 years. She studied for her junior and senior high school years online.
For college education, she took online courses majoring in communications and officially enrolled in Lone Star College, Kingwood that allowed her greater flexibility of schedule to focus on her acting career.
After moving to Los Angeles, Allie trained in performing arts at the Young Actors Space academy and honed her acting skills further by taking private lessons from popular acting coaches such as Kaley Hummel, John Rosenfeld, Dennis LaValle, Cynthia Bain, and John Homa.
- Father – Tom H. DeBerry (Teacher, Baseball Coach)
- Mother – Cindy Haley DeBerry (Former Elementary School Teacher)
- Siblings – Kyle DeBerry (Older Brother) (United Airlines Flight Attendant, Firefighter Paramedic), Cole DeBerry (Older Brother)
Allie is represented by –
- Luber Roklin Entertainment, California, United States
- TAG – The Acting Group Talent Agency, Texas, United States
- Pastorini-Bosby Talent Agency, Texas, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allie has dated –
- Tyler Beede (2017–Present) – Allie got married to the San Francisco Giants’ baseball player Tyler Beede in November 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has American, English, and French ancestry.
- Plump lower lip
- Thick and long luscious hair
- Usually makes her eyes look rounder and bigger with the help of make-up
- Narrow waistline
Allie started appearing in dozens of campaigns, print ads, and commercials as a child model at the age of 5. Some popular corporate brands were American Girl, Barbie, and Burger King. Other companies were department stores such as Foley’s, Dillard’s, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Memorial Hermann Hospital, Rainforest Café, The Game of Life, and Hasbro Smoochie Pups.
Allie Deberry Facts
- At the age of 5, she was discovered by the owner of Page Parkes Center of Modeling and Acting while she was shopping with her mother at a mall in Houston, Texas.
- At the age of 8, Allie landed an acting job in Los Angeles for ABC network’s sitcom, at which point, her mother quit her job to support her daughter’s career.
- She is physically very active and other than playing sports and getting exercise through weight training and yoga, Allie is competent at skiing, ice-skating, roller skating, rollerblading, and hula hoop.
- Other than studying, the actress was an active participant in track events, tennis, volleyball, school choir, and cheerleading during her school and college days.
- Allie can speak in the British-Geordie Accent.
- She is a soprano/alto singer who can play the guitar and also took classes in hip-hop dance.
- Allie is afraid of spiders.
- In March 2014, a fan named Justin Hang created a ‘promposal’ for Allie on YouTube, asking her to join him for his senior year prom at Fenton High School, Michigan. DeBerry tweeted that she would join him if he got 1500 retweets. Hang then announced his intention on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show that earned him the required retweets. Allie kept her promise and accompanied Justin to his prom 2 months later.
Featured Image by Allie DeBerry / Instagram