|Joe Biden Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1942|
Joe Biden is an American politician who is known for being the 47th vice president of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
Big-hearted Joe, Uncle Joe, Amtrak Joe, Sleepy Joe, Sloppy Joe
Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Joe Biden studied in Archmere Academy, a private Roman Catholic college preparatory school located in Claymont, Delaware, where he also played football. He later graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in History and Political Science.
Also, he attended Syracuse University College of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 1968.
- Father – Joseph Robinette Biden Sr.
- Mother – Catherine Eugenia Biden (née Finnegan)
- Siblings – James Brian Biden (Younger Brother), Valerie Biden (Younger Sister), Francis W. Biden (Younger Brother)
- Others – Joseph Harry Biden (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Elizabeth Robinette (Paternal Grandmother), Ambrose Joseph Finnegan (Maternal Grandfather), Geraldine Catherine/Catharine Blewitt (Maternal Grandmother)
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joe Biden has dated –
- Neilia Hunter (1966-1972) – He married Neilia Hunter on August 27, 1966, and the duo was blessed with 3 children, namely, Joseph R. “Beau” Biden III (b. 1969), Robert Hunter (b. 1970), and Naomi Christina (b. 1971). Unfortunately, Neilia Hunter and Naomi Christina lost their lives in an automobile accident on December 18, 1972.
- Jill Jacobs (1975-Present) – He first met educator Jill Tracy Jacobs in 1975 and they eventually got married on June 17, 1977, by a Catholic priest at the Chapel at the United Nations in New York. The duo parents a daughter named Ashley Blazer (b. 1981).
Race / Ethnicity
Joe Biden is of English, German, and Irish descent on his father’s side and has Irish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Charming smile
- Deep-set eyes
Joe Biden Facts
- He was born at St. Mary’s Hospital in Scranton.
- Joe Biden achieved the feat of becoming the 3rd youngest man ever elected Senator in U.S. history.
- He was included in Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World” list in 2013.
- In January 2017, he was awarded the Presidential Medal Of Freedom by President Obama.
- He has claimed to have been a non-drinker throughout his life.
- Joe Biden was close friends with the late politician and military officer, John McCain.
- Over the years, he has appeared in shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Late Night with Seth Meyers, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- He has also garnered an immense social media fan base with more than 4.5 million followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook.
Featured Image by United States Senate / U.S. Federal Government / Public Domain