|Jill Biden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1951|
Jill Biden is an American educator who served as the Second Lady of the United States from 2009 till 2017 when her husband Joe Biden was the Vice President. She has more than 2 million followers on Twitter, more than 900k followers on Instagram, and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Jill Tracy Jacobs
Dr. Jill Biden
Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
- Father – Donald Jacobs
- Mother – Bonny Godfrey
- Siblings – She has 4 younger sisters.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jill has dated –
- Bill Stevenson (1970-1975) – She was married to Bill Stevenson from February 1970 until May 1975.
- Joe Biden (1975-Present) – Jill is happily married to politician Joe Biden since June 17, 1977. She gave birth to daughter Ashley Biden on June 8, 1981. Additionally, she is also the stepmother of Joe’s sons Beau Biden (died. 2015) and Hunter Biden.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian and German ancestry on her father’s side and is of German, English, Scottish, French Huguenot, and Dutch descent on her mother’s side.
Jill Biden Favorite Things
- Comfort Food – French fries
- Holiday Food – Christmas cookies
- TV Show – The Good Wife
Jill Biden Facts
- She held a full-time job as a professor during her tenure as the Second Lady of the United States; making her the first person in her position to do so.
- Jill is a passionate marathon runner.
- She has lent her support towards uplifting military families and raising awareness for breast cancer.
- Inspired by her stepson Beau’s deployment to Iraq, she published the book, Don’t Forget, God Bless Our Troops in 2012.
Featured Image by White House / Wikimedia / Public Domain