|Hunter Biden Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1970|
Hunter Biden is an American lawyer and lobbyist whose father is the former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. From 2014 to 2019, he served as a board member of Burisma Holdings, a major Ukrainian natural gas producer, and became the target of several debunked right-wing conspiracy theories regarding his business dealings in Ukraine. Later, in President Donald Trump‘s attempt to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden by withholding foreign aid, Trump got impeached by the House and acquitted by the Senate.
Robert Hunter Biden
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Hunter Biden studied at Archmere Academy and then got enrolled at Georgetown University from where he graduated in 1992 with a bachelor’s degree in history.
Afterward, he attended Georgetown University Law Center for a year and then studied at Yale Law School from where he graduated in 1996.
- Father – Joe Biden (Politician, 47th Vice President of the United States)
- Mother – Neilia Biden (née Hunter)
- Siblings – Joseph Robinette “Beau” Biden III (Older Brother) (Politician, Attorney, Officer in the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps) (Died on May 30, 2015), Naomi Christina (Younger Sister) (Died in an automobile accident at the age of one)
- Others – Catherine Eugenia “Jean” Biden (née Finnegan) (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Robinette Biden Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Natalie (Niece), Robert Hunter Biden II (Nephew), Jill Biden (Stepmother) (Educator), Ashley Biden (Younger Stepsister)
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hunter Biden has dated –
- Kathleen Buhle (1993-2017) – The duo got married in 1993 and parents 3 children named Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy. However, they parted ways in the year 2015 and eventually divorced in 2017.
- Hallie Olivere (2016-2018) – In 2016, he got romantically involved with his brother’s widow Hallie Olivere but they separated by the year 2018.
- Melissa Cohen (2019-Present) – Hunter Biden married South African filmmaker Melissa Cohen in May 2019 and they parent a son born in March 2020.
Note – He also fathers a child who was born out of wedlock in August 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Hunter Biden is of Irish, English, and German descent on his father’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- A brown spot on his right iris
- Deep-set eyes
Hunter Biden Facts
- On December 18, 1972, he and his older brother survived an automobile accident that took away the lives of their mother and younger sister.
- He co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners in 2009.
- Hunter Biden has struggled with alcohol and drug addiction and once said, “There’s addiction in every family. I was in that darkness. I was in that tunnel—it’s a never-ending tunnel. You don’t get rid of it. You figure out how to deal with it.”
Featured Image by Center for Strategic & International Studies / YouTube / CC BY 3.0