|Hunter Biden Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1970|
Hunter Biden is an American lawyer and lobbyist whose father is the former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. From 2014 to 2019, he served as a board member of Burisma Holdings, a major Ukrainian natural gas producer, and became the target of several debunked right-wing conspiracy theories regarding his business dealings in Ukraine. Later, in President Donald Trump‘s attempt to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden by withholding foreign aid, Trump got impeached by the House and acquitted by the Senate.
Robert Hunter Biden
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Hunter Biden studied at Archmere Academy and then got enrolled at Georgetown University from where he graduated in 1992 with a bachelor’s degree in history.
Afterward, he attended Georgetown University Law Center for a year and then studied at Yale Law School from where he graduated in 1996.
- Father – Joe Biden (Politician, 47th Vice President of the United States)
- Mother – Neilia Biden (née Hunter)
- Siblings – Joseph Robinette “Beau” Biden III (Older Brother) (Politician, Attorney, Officer in the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps) (Died on May 30, 2015), Naomi Christina (Younger Sister) (Died in an automobile accident at the age of one)
- Others – Catherine Eugenia “Jean” Biden (née Finnegan) (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Robinette Biden Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Natalie (Niece), Robert Hunter Biden II (Nephew), Jill Biden (Stepmother) (Educator), Ashley Biden (Younger Stepsister)
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hunter Biden has dated –
- Kathleen Buhle (1993-2017) – The duo got married in 1993 and parents 3 children named Naomi Biden (b. December 21, 1993), Finnegan Biden, and Maisy Biden. However, they parted ways in the year 2015 and eventually divorced in 2017.
- Hallie Olivere (2016-2018) – In 2016, he got romantically involved with his brother’s widow Hallie Olivere but they separated by the year 2018.
- Lunden Alexis Roberts (2018) – Lunden was reportedly a stripper at The Mpire Club in Washington, D.C., and was allegedly working under the stage name ‘Dallas’ when she met Hunter. Hunter and Lunden have a child together, a daughter who was born in August 2018. To maintain privacy, the child is referred to as ‘Baby Doe’.
- Melissa Cohen (2019-Present) – Hunter Biden married South African filmmaker Melissa Cohen in May 2019 and they parent a son born in March 2020.
Note – He also fathers a child who was born out of wedlock in August 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Hunter Biden is of Irish, English, and German descent on his father’s side.
Salt and Pepper
- A brown spot on his right iris
- Deep-set eyes
Hunter Biden Facts
- On December 18, 1972, he and his older brother survived an automobile accident that took away the lives of their mother and younger sister.
- He co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners in 2009.
- Hunter Biden has struggled with alcohol and drug addiction and once said, “There’s an addiction in every family. I was in that darkness. I was in that tunnel—it’s a never-ending tunnel. You don’t get rid of it. You figure out how to deal with it.”
- In December 2020, it was revealed that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware was investigating his tax affairs.
- In June 2023, it was revealed that Hunter had been charged with failing to pay federal income tax and illegally possessing a weapon. It was also reported that he had decided to plead guilty to misdemeanor tax offenses. In July 2023, it was confirmed that Hunter had pled ‘not guilty’ to federal misdemeanor charges of failing to pay federal income tax.
- In July 2023, Hunter reportedly sent a cease-and-desist letter to Donald Trump due to his social media posts, claiming that Trump’s comments were defamatory.
- In 2018, he had bought a Colt Cobra handgun.
- In September 2023, it was revealed that Hunter had been indicted on 3 federal charges over his ownership of a firearm. He was charged with “one count of False Statement in Purchase of a Firearm, one count of Possession of a Firearm by a Person who is an Unlawful User of or Addicted to a Controlled Substance, and one count of False Statement Related to Information Required to be Kept By Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer”. This was the first-ever prosecution of a sitting President’s child.
- In September 2023, Hunter filed a lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) claiming that the IRS agents illegally released the details of his tax return and failed to protect the confidentiality of his records.
Featured Image by Center for Strategic & International Studies / YouTube / CC BY 3.0