|Brandon Jones Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1988|
Brandon Jones is an American actor, musician, model, and producer who is known for playing roles like Andrew Campbell in the mystery teen drama television series Pretty Little Liars, Charlie Russell in the CBS procedural forensics crime drama series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Liam Olmstead in the ABC Family drama series The Fosters, Liam in the Fox crime drama series Lie to Me, and Brandon Yeagley in the Netflix sitcom Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. In addition to that, he has also been cast in many other shows such as Law & Order: LA, CSI: NY, 90210, Switched at Birth, Jane by Design, The Unicorn, The Middle, The Finder, 2 Broke Girls, Victorious, If I Can Dream, Supernatural, Doubt, Empire, and The Big Bang Theory. Moreover, Brandon Jones’ film credits include Eye of the Storm, Courting Des Moines, Born to Race, Advance & Retreat, Killer Reality, Too Much Clay Matthews, Boy Eats Girl: A Zombie Love Story, and Hello, My Name Is Frank.
Brandon William Jones
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brandon Jones went to the Northeast Guilford High School in North Carolina and graduated in 2006.
Actor, musician, producer, model, athlete
- Father – Reid Jones
- Mother – Kimberly Jones
- Siblings – None
Brandon Jones has been represented by –
- Velocity Entertainment Partners
- Heyman Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Planet Love Records
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Tall and muscular body
Brandon Jones has appeared in the Abercrombie & Fitch holiday campaign.
He has also been featured in the print advert for the lifestyle and clothing brand, Hang Ten.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Andrew Campbell in the teen mystery thriller series, Pretty Little Liars
- Portraying the role of Charlie Russell in the crime drama series, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
As a Singer
In 2011, he released his debut single, Wanna be Known.
He released his next single, In the Moment in 2012.
In 2014, Brandon made his first theatrical film appearance in the role of Kevin Bowman in the comedy-drama, Hello, My Name Is Frank.
He had already appeared in 1 TV film, 1 Direct To Video film, and 1 short film before 2014.
First TV Show
In 2009, Brandon made his TV show debut in the Sit Down, You’re Rocking the Boat episode of the teen drama series, 90210.
Brandon regularly hits the gym to keep his buff and hunky physique in top shape. To further pump up his muscles, he relies on lifting heavy weights over the lower rep range. For a fat shredding boost, he also throws in an intense cardio session with a core workout.
In case, he can’t hit the gym due to his busy work schedule, he makes sure that he squeezes in a home workout. He just grabs a pair of dumbbells and blasts a ten-minute workout. He starts off the workout with a few warm-up moves before getting serious and keeps the rest period between exercises to the bare minimum to make his workouts time efficient and intense.
You can check his whole workout below.
He also has a similar short chest workout that can be done at home. The focus is on doing different variations of the classic pushups. Here is Brandon’s chest workout.
Brandon Jones Favorite Things
- TV Shows – The Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad!
- TV Show He Aspired to Work in – Friends
- Celebrity Man Crush – Brad Pitt
Source – AOL
Brandon Jones Facts
- In March 2016, he was arrested by the authorities after he got into an argument with his male neighbor and subsequently threatened him with a gun. He was charged with a felony by the District Attorney.
- In his high school days, he excelled in numerous sports and was in wrestling, track, and football school teams. He was also voted as the most spontaneous in his senior year.
- Brandon auditioned for the role of Tyler Locke in the thriller drama TV series, Locke & Key. The role eventually went to Jesse McCartney.
- Brandon has got a tattoo of Egyptian Ankh on his left wrist. He has also got Mjöllnir tattooed on his upper back, a heart tattooed on his right hand and the roman numeral 11 tattooed on his left middle finger.
- Despite being an actor, he doesn’t like watching TV shows. He only prefers to watch documentaries and cartoon shows in his free time.
- There have been some experiences in his life that have made him a paranormal enthusiast.
- During his early struggling days, he used to work as an Aquaman at Six Flags Magic Mountain, which is a huge theme park in California.
- Although he is predominantly right-handed, he turns left-handed to swing in the games like golf and baseball.
- He brought to life the character of Brandon Yeagley (Cyndee’s childhood crush and later ex-fiancée) in the sitcom Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt between 2015 and 2016.
- In October 2016, he was cast as The Flash in an episode titled The Dependence Transcendence of the television sitcom The Big Bang Theory.