|Mikayla Nogueira Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1998|
Mikayla Nogueira is an American social media star and make-up artist who is well-recognized on the TikTok and Instagram social media platforms for her innovative makeup tutorial posts.
Mikayla Jane Nogueira
Massachusetts, United States
Massachusetts, United States
Mikayla completed her studies at Apponequet Regional High School in 2016. Later, in 2020, she graduated from Bryant University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications. Though she began attending graduate school in the past, Mikayla decided to drop out.
Social Media Star, Makeup Artist
- Father – Michael Nogueira (Elementary School Counselor)
- Mother – Patrice Nogueira (Artist)
- Siblings – Mikayla has an older brother who is three years her senior.
Mikayla is represented by Haley Walsh of Dry Blue Agency.
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mikayla has dated –
- Cody Hawken – Mikayla confirmed her relationship with Cody Hawken in 2021. The couple got engaged in November 2021 and tied the knot in July 2023 in Newport, Rhode Island.
Race / Ethnicity
Mikayla is of Portuguese descent.
- She speaks with a Boston accent.
- She sports a nose piercing and nose ring.
Through her social media, Mikayla has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Benefit Cosmetics US.
Mikayla Nogueira Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation
Source – USA Today
Mikayla Nogueira Facts
- She was just 10 years old when she developed a passion for makeup.
- Mikayla had struggled with an eating disorder and body image issues in the past.
- Nogueira was brought up in East Freetown, Massachusetts.
- She joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on August 12, 2012. However, as of February 2023, she was yet to post any content to the channel.
- Mikayla had worked as an intern for a radio station in the past.
- Nogueira won the American Influencer Award for “Emerging Makeup Artist of the Year” in December 2020.
- She worked as a beauty advisor for Ulta Beauty in the past. In late 2020, Mikayla formed her very own channel called Mikayla J Makeup.
- Mikayla started her journey on her social media with an account on Tumblr in 2013, to which she would post beauty and makeup content.
- It was due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in March 2020, that she started making videos on TikTok.
- As of February 2023, Mikayla had more than 1.1 billion likes and close to 14.4 million followers on her TikTok account titled mikaylanogueira.
- Articles about her have been mentioned in Allure and The Boston Globe.
- She has collaborated with various well-known TikTok stars including Jalaiya Bartley.
- In January 2023, Mikayla was involved in a controversy after she posted a sponsored TikTok video, testing out the ‘L’Oréal Telescopic Lift’ mascara. It was speculated that she had used fake lashes during the video and her fans later expressed their disappointment over her false endorsement.
Featured Image By Mikayla Nogueira / Instagram