|Caitlyn Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1986|
Caitlyn Smith is an American singer-songwriter and musician who is widely recognized for having released a number of studio albums like Supernova (2020), several EPs such as Starfire (2016) and numerous singles including Downtown Baby (2022). She has penned songs recorded by various artists for instance Dolly Parton. Smith has accumulated more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Caitlyn Elizabeth Smith
Cannon Falls, Minnesota, United States
She has been represented by Essential Broadcast Media, LLC.
- Monument Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Rollie Gaalswyk (2009-Present) – She has been married to songwriter Rollie Gaalswyk. They have 2 sons together named Thomas Miles Gaalswyk (b. 2016) and Lewis James Gaalswyk (b. 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
- Large and expressive eyes
- Sharp nose
- Tattoo on her right wrist
Caitlyn Smith Favorite Things
- Venue In Nashville – Grand Ole Opry having found it to be one of the most magical places in the city so much so that it has reminded her of exactly why she shifted to Nashville and having got stunned by how it has been unpredictable as to who could show up on stage to surprise everyone
Source – MusicMayhemMagazine.com
Caitlyn Smith Facts
- She was brought up in Cannon Falls, Minnesota.
- Caitlyn has recollected having grown up watching her father play a little classical guitar here and there, strumming Eagles songs or church music while her mother would tinker around with Bach and display tunes on the piano. She had started singing around her little town in Minnesota and her father would play guitar for her. A big moment came in her life when she was 12 years old and had got a white Fender Squier Strat for Christmas, after which there had been no turning back. She went on to pick up many instruments along the way which included piano, banjo, and mandolin. She has wonderful memories of years in the high school band where she enjoyed playing the French horn, with guitar nevertheless, always having been her most cherished.
- Caitlyn started performing at the age of 12 and had created 3 albums by the time she was 19 years old.
- Smith has stated that her whole life of music has seemed to have been mystified as if it was a unique language that only some were privileged to be able to truly speak. She has added that she has seen music to be actually a playground that is meant to be fun. She has believed that mistakes are meant to be made as it is from that that we learn, and see who we are, and find out what works. Caitlyn had given herself the space to be messy that had made her feel like she was jumping off a mountain with no idea whether she was going to crash, pull a parachute, or if wings would grow out of her and she would fly.
- She was included in the “10 New Artists You Need To Know” list of Rolling Stone Magazine in the past.
- Caitlyn has disclosed that Yellow Porch in Nashville has been one of her most-loved restaurants in town, having found it to be the ideal spot for a nice date night or a business dinner. She has relished their small but delicious menu and has had a weakness for the Blue Cheese soup there.
Featured Image by Caitlyn Smith / Instagram