|Natalie Biden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 2004|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Natalie Biden is an American media personality who is known for being the granddaughter of the politician and president-elect of the United States Joe Biden.
Natalie Naomi Biden
- Father – Joseph Robinette “Beau” Biden III (Politician, Lawyer, Officer in the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps from Wilmington, Delaware)
- Mother – Hallie Olivere
- Sibling – Robert Hunter Biden II (Younger Brother)
- Others – Joe Biden (Paternal Grandfather) (Politician), Neilia Hunter (Late Paternal Grandmother) (Teacher), Jill Tracy Jacobs Biden (Paternal Grandmother) (Educator, Second Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017), Robert Hunter Biden (Paternal Uncle) (Lawyer, Investment Advisor), Naomi Christina “Amy” (Late Paternal Aunt), Ashley Biden (Paternal Aunt) (Social Worker, Activist, Philanthropist, Fashion Designer), Howard Krein (Uncle) (Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Business Executive), Naomi Biden (Cousin), Finnegan Biden (Cousin), Maisy Biden (Cousin)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Natalie Biden is of Irish, English, German, French, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
Natalie Biden Facts
- Her grandmother Neilia and aunt Naomi Christina “Amy” died on December 18, 1972, in an automobile accident while Christmas shopping in Hockessin, Delaware. Her aunt was just a year old at that time.
- Natalie’s parents got married in 2002.
- Her father was diagnosed with a brain tumor which ultimately took his life on May 30, 2015, when he was 46 years old.
- Her father’s funeral was attended by former President Barack Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama, former President Bill Clinton, former Secretary of State and former First Lady Hillary Clinton, and others.
- Natalie Biden’s grandfather Joe Biden defeated incumbent Donald Trump in the 2020 United States presidential election.
- She was a part of a video played at the 2020 Democratic National Convention.
Featured Image by Naomi Biden / Instagram